Top San Francisco Eco Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
Cruises & Sailing
Luxury Car Tours
Ports of Call Tours
On the Water
Likely To Sell Out
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
13 results | All San Francisco Tours
Muir Woods & Sausalito Half-Day Tour (Return by Bus or Ferry from Sausalito)
Wander through an ancient coastal redwood forest and explore the artistic bayside enclave of Sausalito on this half-day tour from San Francisco. Travel across the Golden Gate Bridge to visit Muir Woods, home to some of the oldest and tallest trees on Earth. Then, soak up stellar views of the San Francisco skyline and browse art galleries along the Sausalito waterfront. At the end of your tour choose between getting dropped off at either of the two departure points or taking the Sausalito ferry back to San Francisco (Pier 41).
Monterey, Carmel and 17-Mile Drive - Full Day Tour from San Francisco
Drive down one of the most scenic roads in California on this full-day tour from San Francisco. Cruise along the coast-hugging Highway 1, passing the mansions of Pebble Beach on the iconic 17-Mile Drive. Enjoy free time to explore Monterey, where you can stroll down Steinbeck’s Cannery Row or visit the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium. Browse the ritzy boutiques of Carmel-by-the-Sea and get a glimpse of Silicon Valley’s tech campuses on the return drive to San Francisco.
San Francisco Bay Sailing Cruise
Admire San Francisco and its surrounding sights from the water on a San Francisco Bay sailing cruise. Onboard a catamaran, sail past the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, legendary Alcatraz Island, and the hamlet of Sausalito. Take advantage of great photo ops while you soak up the sea breeze during this scenic tour.
Muir Wood, Sausalito and Cavallo Point Tour
Our tourguides have more than 20 years of experience in transportation and toursim industry in San Francisco. You will get shourt tour of San Francisco on the way to the Goldien Gate Bridge and see many famous streets and buildings. You will have time to take unforgettable pictures at the Visa Point immediately after the Golden Gate Bridge. You will spend 1hr 20 minutes in the Muir Woods National Park and one hour in Sausalito. On the way back you will see Fort Baker and Cavallo Point, ex military base and now home of luxury hotel famous for its unusual views of the Golden Gate Brige.
4-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour to Muir Woods, Sausalito and Golden Gate Bridge
Venture beyond San Francisco city limits—and discover the natural attractions just north of the city—on this private, half-day driving tour. Following morning pickup right at your hotel, travel across the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Woods National Monument, where you can walk among the old-growth redwoods. Next, discover the picturesque city of Sausalito, and admire top-notch Golden Gate views, before returning to the city.
San Francisco Bay Sunset Catamaran Cruise
Sail across San Francisco Bay at twilight to admire the city skyline as it begins to light up for the night. With an experienced captain at the helm, you’ll glide past Alcatraz Island and cruise underneath the Golden Gate Bridge.
Muir Woods and Sausalito Tour plus Bay Cruise
Visit charming Sausalito, cruise across San Francisco Bay and stare up in wonder at the redwood trees of Muir Woods on this combo tour from San Francisco—the perfect day out in the Bay Area. Experience the Golden Gate Bridge from both above and below as you drive across it and glide under it, and learn about some of California’s oldest and tallest natural wonders, the coastal redwoods. In Sausalito, you can stroll along the waterfront or shop in the galleries and boutiques.
2HR Golden Gate Bridge and Lombard Loop GoCar Tour
Explore San Francisco's main attractions on your own during this self-driven GoCar tour. Listen to entertaining stories and enriching context about each location as you drive yourself between top waterfront sights, including the Golden Gate Bridge, the Presidio, Fisherman's Wharf, and Lombard Street. Park and get down whenever you'd like. Helmets, a full tank of gas, and GPS-based maps and navigation are included.
Muir Woods Tour of California Coastal Redwoods (Entrance fee included)
Explore the famous groves of the Northern California redwoods on this tour of Muir Woods. Departing from Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco, a local guide drives you over the scenic Golden Gate Bridge and into the moist air of Muir Woods National Monument. Crane your neck to admire these 1,000-year-old trees standing 260 feet (80 meters) tall. Afterward, enjoy a drive through the charming town of Sausalito before heading back to the city.
San Francisco Premier Dinner Dance Cruise
Spend an evening on the San Francisco Bay during this dinner cruise, including a 3-course gourmet meal of fresh, local ingredients prepared on board. After dinner, dance to the DJ's music or enjoy the nighttime views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the city skyline from the exterior deck.
Straight to the Gate Access: Golden Gate Bay Cruise
Explore one of California's most iconic settings from the beauty of San Francisco Bay. This narrated Golden Gate Bay cruise journeys alongside Alcatraz and Angel Island State Park, past the shores of Sausalito and beneath the Golden Gate Bridge. You can choose to view the sights from inside your boat or out on deck.
2-Hour Sunset Sail on the San Francisco Bay
Come aboard the Privateer for a beautiful sailing journey along the San Francisco Bay where you can enjoy sightseeing at the most beautiful time of day—sunset. Coast along as you spot out Alcatraz, the Sausalito shoreline, and the Golden Gate bridge, all with a drink of choice in your hand.
Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Full-Day Tour from San Francisco
Escape to California’s famous wine country on this full-day tour from San Francisco. Taste regional varietals at multiple wineries in Napa and Sonoma, including both big-name and family-run estates. Learn about the winemaking process during guided tours of vineyards and barrel rooms, and savor the area’s gourmet culture with a stop for lunch in charming Sonoma Square Plaza.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Eco Tours in San Francisco?
The best Eco Tours in San Francisco according to Viator travelers are:
What Eco Tours in San Francisco are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Francisco experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Eco Tours in San Francisco are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Francisco may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Nob Hill Tours & Tickets
- The Castro Tours & Tickets
- Winchester Mystery House Tours & Tickets
- Market Street Tours & Tickets
- Contemporary Jewish Museum Tours & Tickets
- Sea Cliff Tours & Tickets
- Baker Beach Tours & Tickets
- Asian Art Museum Tours & Tickets
- Cable Car Museum Tours & Tickets
- Marina District Tours & Tickets
- Cartoon Art Museum Tours & Tickets
- Tomales Bay Oyster Company Tours & Tickets
- Hyde Street Pier Tours & Tickets
- Cliff House Tours & Tickets
- Huntington Park Tours & Tickets
- Anchor Brewing Company Tours & Tickets
- Ocean Beach San Francisco Tours & Tickets
- Fisherman's Wharf Tours & Tickets
- San Francisco Botanical Garden Tours & Tickets
- Lombard Street Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Great Barrier Reef
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito