Top San Francisco Hiking Tours
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Likely To Sell Out
On the Water
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
14 results | All San Francisco Tours
Hidden Stairways of San Francisco
See a side of San Francisco that many visitors overlook—and soak up the city’s local feel—on this small-group walking tour. Pick between morning and afternoon start times, and meet your guide in the Inner Sunset neighborhood. Over the course of 2 miles (3 kilometers), you’ll enjoy a leisurely stroll as you ascend hidden staircases, explore secret gardens, and soak up the city’s picturesque views well off the tourist track.
Presidio Walk to the Golden Gate Bridge
Go for a walk in the Presidio today to see all the famous landmarks, and to hear historical anecdotes from your guide, which you couldn’t find in any guide books. You’ll make your way by Yoda Fountain, Pershing Square, and more, with your intimate group (10 max). You’ll spend about a half day on this tour, ending at the dramatic Golden Gate Bridge.
4 Hour Muir Woods Hiking
Travelers get to guided through out the tour, they get to know the history of the Muir Woods National Monument Travelers do not have to worry about pictures. A professional photographer will be available to take all your picture and email them or airdrop them to you.
Introduction to Wilderness Survival Clinic in Marin County
Sharpen your wilderness survival skills during a 5-hour class that takes place in the redwood forests of Marin County. Your knowledgeable instructor-guide shares core wilderness techniques including creating a shelter, starting a fire by friction, finding and preparing food, and identifying edible plants. Build the confidence and skills needed in a wilderness setting without the tools and comforts of the modern world. You’ll also learn techniques used by the native peoples of California on this fascinating day out in the woods.
Fun Private Photoshoot in San Francisco
You have made the decision to visit one of the most beautiful places in the whole world! Now get ready to capture some of those memories through my camera lens. You will have a unique experience to see the iconic GG bridge from the fields and also experience the historic Palace of Fine Arts. There are a lot of hidden spots and beyond this photoshoot I will be more than happy to share some tricks to make your stay at SF even more worthwhile! Cant wait to meet you and help you capture your happy memorable moments in the beautiful city of San Francisco!
California Academy of Sciences General Admission Ticket
Enjoy easy access to the California Academy of Sciences with this pre-paid skip-the-line ticket. Walk right in to enjoy the museum's 4-story rain forest, planetarium, and aquarium. Avoid wasting your precious vacation waiting in the long lines to purchase tickets for this exhibit-packed museum. Your admission includes all shows and exhibits, and is a perfect activity for families. While masks are no longer required indoors, we strongly encourage guests to continue masking up.
Straight to the Gate Access: San Francisco Bay Twilight or Sunset Cruise
Bypass the line and head directly to the gate with your prebooked tickets. This sunset cruise takes you across San Francisco Bay with outstanding views of the city skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, the San Francisco Bay Bridge, and Alcatraz Island. Relax while background music sets the tone. Watch the sunset or select a twilight cruise during winter months.
San Francisco Grand City Tour
Take a San Francisco half-day tour to pack in the city’s top sights in a convenient way that leaves you with plenty of time to spare so you can enjoy the city however you wish. With a driver-guide, travel the city by bus, stopping at major attractions like the Golden Gate Bridge and Twin Peaks, and neighborhoods like North Beach and Chinatown. Plus, you can upgrade to include a San Francisco Bay cruise, a half-day bike rental, or admission to Aquarium of the Bay.
2-Hour Sunset Sail on the San Francisco Bay
Come aboard the Privateer for a beautiful sailing journey along the San Francisco Bay where you can enjoy sightseeing at the most beautiful time of day—sunset. Coast along as you spot out Alcatraz, the Sausalito shoreline, and the Golden Gate bridge, all with a drink of choice in your hand.
San Francisco Movie Sights City Tour
With its iconic hills, architecture, bridge and bay, it’s no wonder so many movies have been filmed in San Francisco. See filming locations from more than 55 productions—from blockbusters like ‘San Andreas’ to family favorites like ‘Mrs. Doubtfire’—on this movie sites tour from Fisherman’s Wharf. Watch clips on the tour bus as you pass by the real locations with an informative actor-turned-guide who shares stories about the city and cinema history.
Straight to the Gate Access: San Francisco Bay Cruise
Enjoy a relaxing outing on San Francisco Bay with a cruise. Take in panoramic views of the city skyline, marvel at Alcatraz Island, and journey beneath the Golden Gate Bridge. Choose to sit indoors or savor cool bay breezes from an outdoor deck and experience San Francisco in a whole new way from the water. You can even learn about the sights that you're seeing from a free audio tour—available on any personal wifi-enabled device. This ticket allows you to skip the box office line and go straight to the gate.
Monterey, Carmel and 17-Mile Drive - Full Day Tour from San Francisco
Drive down one of the most scenic roads in California on this full-day tour from San Francisco. Cruise along the coast-hugging Highway 1, passing the mansions of Pebble Beach on the iconic 17-Mile Drive. Enjoy free time to explore Monterey, where you can stroll down Steinbeck’s Cannery Row or visit the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium. Browse the ritzy boutiques of Carmel-by-the-Sea and get a glimpse of Silicon Valley’s tech campuses on the return drive to San Francisco.
Painted Ladies San Francisco City Tour
Take a journey around San Francisco's top sights in a retro way with this "painted ladies" tour by vintage Volkswagen bus decorated with long gorgeous eyelashes so you can't miss your tour vehicle. You'll pass by neighborhoods like Chinatown, Union Square, Pacific Heights, North Beach, Haight-Ashbury, the Marina, and Hayes Valley, plus see the Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Civic Center, and more.
Napa & Sonoma Valley Tasting Experience w/ 3 Wineries (All tastings included)
For wine enthusiasts, the Sonoma and Napa Valleys are often the pinnacle of the North American wine experience. However, for the uninitiated, choosing where and when to go can be a little daunting. This coach tour shuttles you in style to famous wineries in northern California and stop for lunch in Downtown Sonoma Square or Yountville, where you'll find a bevy of dining options and boutique shops for exploration.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Hiking Tours in San Francisco?
The best Hiking Tours in San Francisco according to Viator travelers are:
What Hiking Tours in San Francisco are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Francisco experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Hiking Tours in San Francisco are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Francisco may have limited interaction with crowds:
- San Francisco Dungeon Tours & Tickets
- Twin Peaks Tours & Tickets
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMoMA) Tours & Tickets
- Marina District Tours & Tickets
- De Young Museum Tours & Tickets
- Cable Car Museum Tours & Tickets
- Contemporary Jewish Museum Tours & Tickets
- Children's Creativity Museum Tours & Tickets
- Tomales Bay Oyster Company Tours & Tickets
- Davies Symphony Hall Tours & Tickets
- Cow Hollow Tours & Tickets
- Vesuvio Cafe Tours & Tickets
- Ocean Beach San Francisco Tours & Tickets
- San Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35 Tours & Tickets
- Marine Mammal Center Tours & Tickets
- Pacific Heights Tours & Tickets
- Fillmore District Tours & Tickets
- Fort Mason Tours & Tickets
- The Cannery Tours & Tickets
- Nob Hill Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Great Barrier Reef
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito