Top San Francisco Night Tours
Private and Luxury
Hop on Hop Off Buses
Cruises & Sailing
Private Sightseeing Tours
Classic Car Tours
When are you traveling?
Classic Car Tours
Tuk Tuk Tours
Time of Day
15 results | All San Francisco Tours
Straight to the Gate Access: San Francisco Bay Twilight or Sunset Cruise
Bypass the line and head directly to the gate with your prebooked tickets. This sunset cruise takes you across San Francisco Bay with outstanding views of the city skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, the San Francisco Bay Bridge, and Alcatraz Island. Relax while background music sets the tone. Watch the sunset or select a twilight cruise during winter months.
Big Bus San Francisco Night Tour
Get a unique perspective on San Francisco by taking a 1-hour nighttime bus tour. See neighborhoods such as Fisherman's Wharf, Embarcadero, Chinatown and the Financial District while listening to commentary from a live guide. Multiple tour departure times available to suit your schedule.
Ultimate Night Tour of San Francisco with Sightseeing Shuttle
Exploring a new city alone at night can be nerve-wracking but you can relax when you join this easy night tour of San Francisco. You'll see a lot in under two hours, including Fisherman's Wharf, Nob Hill, Union Square, and much more. This is an ideal tour if you're new in the city or are trying to fit some sightseeing into a busy business trip.
San Francisco Premier Dinner Dance Cruise
Spend an evening on the San Francisco Bay during this dinner cruise, including a 3-course gourmet meal of fresh, local ingredients prepared on board. After dinner, dance to the DJ's music or enjoy the nighttime views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the city skyline from the exterior deck.
Notorious San Francisco: Scandal & Crime Tour
Get to know San Francisco’s dark and seedy history on this small group tour of crime and scandal. In the company of a guide, stroll through the city’s neighborhoods and hear stories about scandals of the past. Visit China Town, Maiden Lane, and more and stop in the oldest bar in San Francisco.
Straight to the Gate Access: Golden Gate Bay Cruise
Explore one of California's most iconic settings from the beauty of San Francisco Bay. This narrated Golden Gate Bay cruise journeys alongside Alcatraz and Angel Island State Park, past the shores of Sausalito and beneath the Golden Gate Bridge. You can choose to view the sights from inside your boat or out on deck.
Haunted SF: Ghost Hunting, True Crime and Mystery
Discover San Francisco’s dark side on a ghost-hunting tour, using a provided, personal EMF detector to scan haunted alleys, neighborhoods, and street corners. It’s not just ghosts. Exploring with a ghost-hunter guide means you’ll learn the city's scariest secrets and stories, too. As you walk through its nighttime streets, hear about everything from Gold Rush cemeteries to paranormal activity and unexplained deaths in the heart of San Francisco.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Muir Woods & Sausalito Half-Day Tour (Return by Bus or Ferry from Sausalito)
Wander through an ancient coastal redwood forest and explore the artistic bayside enclave of Sausalito on this half-day tour from San Francisco. Travel across the Golden Gate Bridge to visit Muir Woods, home to some of the oldest and tallest trees on Earth. Then, soak up stellar views of the San Francisco skyline and browse art galleries along the Sausalito waterfront. At the end of your tour choose between getting dropped off at either of the two departure points or taking the Sausalito ferry back to San Francisco (Pier 41).
Big Bus San Francisco Hop-on Hop-off Open Top Tour
Ride a double-decker sightseeing bus to San Francisco's most famous landmarks with a choice of 2 different passes. Explore the city's 49 square miles, including stops at big-name attractions like Pier 39, the Palace of Fine Arts and Union Square. Go at your own pace, hopping off at any of 16 stops, exploring at your leisure, and then hopping back on when you're done. Choose the Premium pass to include a night tour or a Deluxe pass for an additional 24 hours of hop-on-hop-off and a night tour.
GoCar San Francisco Tour
Ride a GoCar all over San Francisco as it navigates for you and provides a guided tour. Take as long as you like to explore the city with a storytelling car as your guide — what Time Magazine has called "one of the coolest inventions of the year." Let this tiny car show you what the city is all about, learn about its history and visit sites like the Presidio, Coit Tower, Chinatown and Lombard Street. Pick up your car at one of two convenient locations: Union Square or Beach Street near Fisherman's Wharf.
Aquarium of the Bay General Admission Ticket
Gain admission to the Aquarium of the Bay in San Francisco, located at Pier 39 between Fisherman’s Wharf and the Alcatraz ferry landing. A general admission ticket provides direct access to all of the aquarium’s main exhibit areas, which house more than 20,000 sea creatures. Learn what is typically found in San Francisco Bay and the nearby Pacific, including sharks, river otters, and even octopuses. The aquarium features interactive exhibits, as well as walk-through glass tunnels where schools of anchovies and fluorescent jellyfish swim overhead and around you.
San Francisco Bay Sunset Catamaran Cruise
Sail across San Francisco Bay at twilight to admire the city skyline as it begins to light up for the night. With an experienced captain at the helm, you’ll glide past Alcatraz Island and cruise underneath the Golden Gate Bridge.
2-Day San Francisco Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Take control of your San Francisco sightseeing with this hop-on hop-off bus tour. Instead of going to places that don't interest you, this tour allows you to see the city at your own pace and choose when you get off the bus. Sights on the route include the Golden Gate Bridge, Union Square, Little Italy, and Sausalito. The package also includes a night tour to Bay Bridge and Treasure Island to see city sights illuminated at night.
Lucky Tuk Tuk at Night - Private Group San Francisco Sunset or Lights Tour
Take an electric, eco-friendly ride by Tuk Tuk through the hills of San Francisco. We'll see the sights by night at Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown and North Beach. While you relax and get the best shots of the city, your guide will lead the way and narrate the tour. Rides are limited to five passengers and begin at 5:30 pm for sunset, and 7:30 pm for night rides.
Muir Woods and Sausalito + Ferry, Alcatraz Night Tour & Aquarium Access
Experience some of the Bay Area’s most fascinating sights on this day and night tour. See giant Redwoods at Muir Woods, visit the seaside town of Sausalito, and relax on a scenic ferry ride to San Francisco. Then head back out in the evening for a special nighttime tour of Alcatraz Island and tour the prison. This tour offers visitors a unique look at the Bay Area’s culture and history.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Night Tours in San Francisco?
The best Night Tours in San Francisco according to Viator travelers are:
What Night Tours in San Francisco are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Francisco experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Night Tours in San Francisco are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Francisco may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off Buses
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- California Historical Society Tours & Tickets
- Sea Cliff Tours & Tickets
- Presidio Tours & Tickets
- Walt Disney® Family Museum Tours & Tickets
- Bay Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Angel Island State Park Tours & Tickets
- Hayes Valley Tours & Tickets
- Ocean Beach San Francisco Tours & Tickets
- Cable Car Museum Tours & Tickets
- Civic Center Tours & Tickets
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area Tours & Tickets
- Coit Tower Tours & Tickets
- Sausalito Vista Point Tours & Tickets
- Union Square Tours & Tickets
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) Tours & Tickets
- Davies Symphony Hall Tours & Tickets
- San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Conservatory of Flowers Tours & Tickets
- Aquarium of the Bay Tours & Tickets
- Nob Hill Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito