Top Seattle Whale Watching
Cruises & Sailing
On the Water
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Likely To Sell Out
When are you traveling?
Viator Exclusive Tours
Time of Day
9 results | All Seattle Tours
Chef Guided Food Tour of Pike Place Market- 2 Hours
Experience the food and culture at one of Seattle’s most famous landmarks, Pike Place Market, on this 2-hour, chef-guided food tour. See where chef’s shop and locals hang out. Enjoy diverse tastings at nearly a dozen different stops — places like Beecher's ‘World's Best’ Mac and Cheese, Local Color coffee shop, Britt's Pickles, Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt and more. Feel like a market insider on this behind-the-scenes adventure to savor the flavors, as well as the sights and sounds, of this historic attraction.
Seattle Harbor Cruise
Enjoy the sights and sounds of Seattle from Elliot Bay and Seattle Harbor on this narrated cruise. Learn about Seattle’s historic waterfront and get an up-close look at one of the world's largest shipping terminals. Take in the view of the city’s skyline with a spectacular panoramic background of the Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges, including majestic Mt. Rainier. Food and beverages are available for purchase onboard the ship.
Pike Place Market Tasting Tour
Experience the food and culture at one of Seattle’s most famous landmarks, Pike Place Market, on this walking tour. This is the original food and cultural tour of Pike Place Market. Enjoy a ton of diverse tastings, from fresh produce to pastries and much more. Feel like a market insider on this behind-the-scenes adventure to savor the flavors of this historic attraction.
Half-Day Seattle Whale Watching Tour
You don’t have to venture into the San Juan Islands to see whales in their natural habitat—with this tour, you can board a whale-watching cruise right in downtown Seattle. You'll spend anywhere from 4 to 6 hours onboard, looking for whales and learning about the area’s ecosystem. Choose from budget-friendly standard seating or pay extra for premium window seats.
Beneath The Streets Underground History Tour
Discover Seattle’s original neighborhood, Pioneer Square, on this guided walking tour. Explore the underground pathways that were built in the southwest corner of the Emerald City more than 120 years ago. Learn about Seattle’s history and the events that transformed this once-small Indigenous dwelling place into one of the most popular and thriving cities in the United States. Each small-group tour is unique, with insider tips from a professional, local guide.
Exclusive: Early-Bird Tasting Tour of Pike Place Market
Experience the food and culture at one of Seattle’s most famous landmarks, Pike Place Market, on this guided tasting tour. Enjoy diverse tastings, from fresh produce and smoked salmon to local pastries and much more. Interact with the merchants before it gets busy, then savor the flavors, as well as the sights and sounds, of this historic attraction.
Taste Pike Place Walking Food Tour
Experience one of Seattle’s most famous landmarks, Pike Place Market, on this guided food tour. Enjoy eight diverse tastings, from authentic Italian gelato, voted Seattle's best dessert, to famous Emerald City super chef Tom Douglas's signature salmon burger. Learn about the market’s history and hear stories of its past- to present-day happenings. Feel like a market insider on a behind-the-scenes adventure to savor the flavors, as well as the sights and sounds, of this historic attraction.
Half-Day Guided Tour of Seattle City and Snoqualmie Falls
Find out what makes Seattle one of the most popular areas in the US on this half-day Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle city tour. Visit Snoqualmie Falls, and then journey into the vibrant interior of Seattle itself. Sit back and enjoy the sights of the Emerald City from your window seat as you pass Pioneer Square, Fremont Troll, and a top city vantage point. Ample time at each stop is included.
Premier 3-Hour Seattle City Tour
Seattle is famous for its bustling waterfront, numerous green spaces, and historic neighborhoods. Ideal for first-time visitors, this sightseeing tour provides an overview of top attractions such as Pioneer Square, the Space Needle, and Pike Place market. Sit back and relax while your guide provides historical and cultural background for each destination, and enjoy stops to walk and take photos.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Whale Watching in Seattle?
The best Whale Watching in Seattle according to Viator travelers are:
What Whale Watching in Seattle are taking additional safety precautions?
These Seattle experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Whale Watching in Seattle are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Seattle may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Whale Watching
- On the Water
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP) Tours & Tickets
- Lake Union Tours & Tickets
- University of Washington Tours & Tickets
- Belltown Tours & Tickets
- Woodland Park Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Cascade Range Tours & Tickets
- Olympic National Park Tours & Tickets
- Lake Washington Tours & Tickets
- Washington State Ferries Tours & Tickets
- Elliott Bay Tours & Tickets
- Pioneer Square Tours & Tickets
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery Tours & Tickets
- Seattle Center Tours & Tickets
- Mt. St. Helens Tours & Tickets
- Bainbridge Island Tours & Tickets
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center Tours & Tickets
- Seattle Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Chihuly Garden and Glass Tours & Tickets
- Alki Beach Tours & Tickets
- Kerry Park (Franklin Place) Tours & Tickets
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets