Top Skaftafell Art & Culture
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
4 results | All Skaftafell Tours
Skaftafell Glacier Hike 3-Hour Small Group Tour
The Vatnajökull glacier ranks among Iceland’s top natural attractions, but exploring the icy terrain without a guide is dangerous. On this half-day tour, delve into the Skaftafell National Park with a certified guide and discover a world of ice formations and deep crevasses. With all the necessary safety equipment included, enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 12 people.
Glacier Hike from Skaftafell - Extra Small Group
Many glacier tours in Vatnajökull National Park require travelers to walk from the parking lot to the glacier terminus, eating into their time on the ice. On this tour, maximize your time on Falljökull glacier by traveling as near as possible in a four-wheel-drive vehicle. Explore moulins, crevasses, and other formations in the company of an Association of Icelandic Mountain Guides-certified guide.
Full Day on Vatnajökull Adventurous Glacier Exploration Hike
On this adventurous day, you will hike beyond the crowds to explore further reaches of an outlet glacier of Vatnajökull. We deliver the lowest guest to guide ratio (4:1) on the market, meaning we can deliver high quality hikes that involve more adventure. You could end up discovering temporary features on the glacier that you and no one else has ever ventured into or getting into tight places that larger groups cannot. You'll be informed on the surrounding nature and landscape formation by experienced and knowledgeable guides to make the experience more meaningful and giving you a newfound love of glaciers.
Private Summer Ice Cave & Ice Climbing - 25 Shot Photo Package
We are the only tour company in Iceland that offers photo packages with every tour. With this activity, you will get to experience both the caves and ice climbing to the fullest for your private group. Each person will receive 25 professionally edited photographs sent via Google Drive within the week after your hike. These include personalised landscapes, portraits, and group shots from your adventure.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Art & Culture in Skaftafell?
The best Art & Culture in Skaftafell according to Viator travelers are:
What Art & Culture in Skaftafell are taking additional safety precautions?
These Skaftafell experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Art & Culture in Skaftafell are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Skaftafell may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Great Barrier Reef
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets