Top Skaftafell Tickets & Passes
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Tours by Duration
On the Ground
Likely To Sell Out
How to Get Around
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
4 results | All Skaftafell Tours
Glacier Hike from Skaftafell - Extra Small Group
Many glacier tours in Vatnajökull National Park require travelers to walk from the parking lot to the glacier terminus, eating into their time on the ice. On this tour, maximize your time on Falljökull glacier by traveling as near as possible in a four-wheel-drive vehicle. Explore moulins, crevasses, and other formations in the company of an Association of Icelandic Mountain Guides-certified guide.
Half-Day Vatnajokull Glacier Small Group Tour from Skaftafell
Enjoy a safe and stress-free visit to Vatnajökull Glacier with this guided half-day tour. No need to worry if you’ve never been hiking near glaciers before, as a harness, crampons, and an ice axe are provided, and a teacher shows you how to use the gear. During the trip, visit Vatnajokull Glacier, and spend time exploring the icefall of Falljökull.
Small Group Day Tour to Lakagigar volcano by Super Jeep from Klaustur
The Laki Craters are famous for their beauty, but getting there is famously difficult. A guided Jeep tour makes it possible to see the craters safely, with all transportation provided by specialty Jeeps engineered for Iceland’s rugged environment. After a hike through the glaciers, continue on a second hike to the Tjarnargígur pond crater, explore hidden waterfalls, and visit the beautiful Fjadrargljufur Canyon before returning to your Kirkjubæjarklaustur hotel.
Ice Cave Tour
Capture gorgeous photos of one of earth’s most remarkable phenomena: the blue ice caves of Vatnajökull National Park. Exploring in a group no larger than 13, with a guide and a helmet for safety’s sake, travel from Jökulsárlón to the cave in a rugged 4WD, then explore the eerie underground landscapes. Choose between a range of departure times to suit your schedule and the daylight.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in Skaftafell?
The best Tickets & Passes in Skaftafell according to Viator travelers are:
What Tickets & Passes in Skaftafell are taking additional safety precautions?
These Skaftafell experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Tickets & Passes in Skaftafell are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Skaftafell may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Great Barrier Reef
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets