Top Strasbourg Nature and Wildlife Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
Private and Luxury
Likely To Sell Out
When are you traveling?
Wine, Beer & Spirits
How to Get Around
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
Tours by Duration
Time of Day
8 results | All Strasbourg Tours
Alsace Colmar, Medieval Villages & Castle Small Group Day Trip from Strasbourg
Get to know the best of the Alsace region with this full-day tour from Strasbourg. Travel on scenic roads through green hills and Alsatian vineyards. Wander the cobblestoned streets of the charming towns of Colmar and Eguisheim, and explore the village of Riquewihr inside Medieval walls. Cap off a magical Alsatian day with a visit to the 12th-century castle of High Koenigsbourg. Get personalized attention from your knowledgeable guide throughout with group size limited to eight people.
Alsace Wine Route Wineries & Tasting Small Group Guided Tour from Strasbourg
Spend a full day exploring the beautiful French wine region of Alsace during a day trip from Strasbourg. Follow the Alsace Wine Route to visit charming villages like Dambach-la-Ville, Ribeauvillé, Mittelbergheim and Riquewihr. Stop at three different wineries to sample some of the wines the Alsace is famous for, including Gewürztraminer and Riesling. Learn about the region from an expert guide, and enjoy personal attention in a small group limited to eight people.
Alsace Wine Route Small Group Half-Day Tour with Tasting from Strasbourg
Spend a half-day with a knowledgeable guide on an Alsace wine tour along the scenic Alsace Wine Route. During this half-day tour from Strasbourg, visit two charming towns for two wine tastings. Sample some of the region’s notable wines, including gewürztraminer and Riesling, as you learn about how the wines are produced. Select either a morning or afternoon tour, whichever suits your itinerary, and enjoy a more personalized experience with a small tour group limited to eight people.
Medieval Villages and Wine Tasting from Strasbourg
Our first stage will take you to Bergheim, a superb village on the wine route, which conceals many wonders hidden in the heart of its medieval walls. You will then have the opportunity to visit the charming town of Ribeauvillé, former stronghold of the Lords of Ribeaupierre. After a visit to Hunawihr and a photo stop in front of its famous fountain, you will go to a local winemaker to taste traditional Alsatian wines. Take advantage of the lunch break in the village of Riquewihr, one of the best known in the region, in particular for its privileged location, in the heart of the vineyard. The visits will continue through two villages also famous for their historical character: Kaysersberg and Eguisheim. These two villages have been elected "Favorite Villages of the French", a famous French program celebrating each year the favorite villages of the French. Kaysersberg won the edition in 2017 and Eguisheim in 2013.
Cellar visit with Tasting of 5 Alsatian and Kougelhopf wines to Strasbourg
Maison ZEYSSOLFF is one of the Alsace region's most prestigious wine cellars and is renowned for its century-old oak casks. With this tour, peek behind the scenes of the winery on a guided cellar visit, learn how the wine is aged and bottled, and enjoy a 180-degree video presentation. Finish your wine cellar experience with a guided tasting of five different Alsatian wines, accompanied by regional specialty kougelhopf (Alsatian brioche).
Strasbourg Like a Local Customized Private Guided Walking Tour
Strasbourg is renowned for its UNESCO-listed Grande Ile and annual Christmas markets, but many travelers only get to see the highlights. On this Lokafy walking tour, connect with a Strasbourg local who will show you around their city like a friend and take you to the neighborhoods, museums, shops, and restaurants that they know and love. Chat with your guide before you arrive and devise an itinerary that suits your preferences and style of travel.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Cellar Visit, Tasting of 5 Wines & a Local Tourte to Strasbourg
Enjoy a typical Alsatian meal alongside a tasting of five different wines from the estate. The meal is served in the wine cellars themselves, and includes dishes you may never have heard of, such as kougelhopf (a circular cake with a hole in the middle), and a sort of Alsatian yogurt. Discover the history of winemaking and see the traditional wooden barrels in convivial company.
2-Hour Strasbourg Euro Tour by Segway
Strasbourg’s UNESCO-listed Grande Île is mostly pedestrianized and a Segway tour offers a fun and efficient way to get around, and explore further than you could on foot. On this tour, glide around the scenic canal ways of La Petite France, then leave the island to tour the European Quarter and admire the German architecture of the Neustadt.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Nature and Wildlife Tours in Strasbourg?
The best Nature and Wildlife Tours in Strasbourg according to Viator travelers are:
- Alsace Colmar, Medieval Villages & Castle Small Group Day Trip from Strasbourg
- Alsace Wine Route Wineries & Tasting Small Group Guided Tour from Strasbourg
- Alsace Wine Route Small Group Half-Day Tour with Tasting from Strasbourg
- Medieval Villages and Wine Tasting from Strasbourg
- Cellar visit with Tasting of 5 Alsatian and Kougelhopf wines to Strasbourg
What Nature and Wildlife Tours in Strasbourg are taking additional safety precautions?
These Strasbourg experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Nature and Wildlife Tours in Strasbourg are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Strasbourg may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Grande Île Tours & Tickets
- Orangerie Park (Parc de l'Orangerie) Tours & Tickets
- Kamerzell House (Maison Kammerzell) Tours & Tickets
- Strasbourg Covered Bridges (Ponts Couverts) Tours & Tickets
- Tanners House (Maison des Tanneurs) Tours & Tickets
- Place Gutenberg Tours & Tickets
- St. Thomas Church (Eglise St. Thomas) Tours & Tickets
- La Petite France Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Great Barrier Reef
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets