Top Stratford-upon-Avon Arts & Design
Art & Culture
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Likely To Sell Out
Private Sightseeing Tours
Hop on Hop Off Buses
Museum Tickets & Passes
Attractions & Museums
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
4 results | All Stratford-upon-Avon Tours
City Sightseeing Stratford-upon-Avon Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Discover charming, medieval Stratford-Upon-Avon—the historic birthplace of William Shakespeare—from the comfort of an open-top, double-decker bus. On this sightseeing tour, relax for the full-route journey or hop off at any of the stops along the way to see key attractions like the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, and the Holy Trinity Church where Shakespeare is buried.
Tour of the Cotswolds from Stratford-upon-Avon
As an official Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Cotswolds are one of southern England’s most popular destinations—but without a car, it can be difficult to explore the region. This small-group, full-day tour from Stratford-upon-Avon makes logistics simple. Following pickup from your hotel, journey into the Cotswolds, to discover highlight villages like Bourton-on-the-Water, Chipping Campden, Stow-on-the-Wold, Bibury, and more. As you go, learn more about the region’s wealth of history from your guide.
Shakespeare's Schoolroom & Guildhall Entry Ticket and Tour
Step into the world of 16th-century William Shakespeare with this entry to his former schoolroom and the Guildhall. The interactive experience lets you sit in the very room where Shakespeare studied as a boy, taking part in a Tudor-style lesson. Dress up in period costume for a selfie, and check out the council chamber where a young and aspiring Shakespeare watched actors perform. Fun for all the family, the experience includes a guide to give you the lowdown on the playwright and his history in Stratford-upon-Avon.
PRIVATE Guided tour of Shakespeare's Stratford Upon Avon
Get more out of your visit to William Shakespeare’s Stratford-upon-Avon, and explore the city with your own private guide. You’ll see the sights linked to the famous English playwright, such as Shakespeare’s Birthplace, along with the city’s Holy Trinity Church, and listen to commentary as you walk. Insights into Shakespeare himself and recounts of key events in English history are all part of the tour.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Arts & Design in Stratford-upon-Avon?
The best Arts & Design in Stratford-upon-Avon according to Viator travelers are:
What Arts & Design in Stratford-upon-Avon are taking additional safety precautions?
These Stratford-upon-Avon experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets