Top Stratford-upon-Avon Day Trips
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tours by Duration
Art & Culture
Likely To Sell Out
Hop on Hop Off Buses
When are you traveling?
Hop on Hop Off Buses
Time of Day
4 results | All Stratford-upon-Avon Tours
City Sightseeing Stratford-upon-Avon Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Discover charming, medieval Stratford-Upon-Avon—the historic birthplace of William Shakespeare—from the comfort of an open-top, double-decker bus. On this sightseeing tour, relax for the full-route journey or hop off at any of the stops along the way to see key attractions like the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, and the Holy Trinity Church where Shakespeare is buried.
Tour of the Cotswolds from Stratford-upon-Avon
As an official Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Cotswolds are one of southern England’s most popular destinations—but without a car, it can be difficult to explore the region. This small-group, full-day tour from Stratford-upon-Avon makes logistics simple. Following pickup from your hotel, journey into the Cotswolds, to discover highlight villages like Bourton-on-the-Water, Chipping Campden, Stow-on-the-Wold, Bibury, and more. As you go, learn more about the region’s wealth of history from your guide.
Cotswold Walks & Villages Tour from Stratford-upon-Avon or Moreton-in-Marsh
See the landscapes and honey-coloured limestone villages that make the Cotswolds one of the most popular sightseeing destinations in England. Enjoy the historic charm of centuries-old cottages and churches, and find walks and hikes that take advantage of the famous rolling countryside. Spot red deer and birds of prey, and explore the green country lanes in your comfortable tour bus.
Tour of the Cotswolds from Moreton-in-Marsh or Stratford-on-Avon
See more of the picturesque Cotswolds on a trip that leaves from Moreton-in-Marsh. Showcasing the must-see villages that can be tricky to find on your own, the excursion visits Bourton-on-the-Water and Chipping Camden along with some lesser-known hamlets that many Cotswolds tourists miss. You have ample free time to explore, along with commentary and tips for places to eat or see through the day.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Day Trips in Stratford-upon-Avon?
The best Day Trips in Stratford-upon-Avon according to Viator travelers are:
What Day Trips in Stratford-upon-Avon are taking additional safety precautions?
These Stratford-upon-Avon experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Day Trips in Stratford-upon-Avon are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Stratford-upon-Avon may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Great Barrier Reef
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets