When are you traveling?
Nature and Wildlife Tours
On the Ground
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
How to Get Around
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
Tours by Duration
Time of Day
Faroe Islands Highlights Tour
Discover the main sights of the Faroe Islands in a day with this small-group highlights tour. Traveling in a small group gives you excellent access to the guide for questions, and helps you avoid big crowds. Along the way, see the historic village of Kirkjubour, the Viking burial grounds at Tjornuvik, Gjogv's beautiful scenery, and Saksun's natural amphitheater.
Waterfall Tour in Faroe Islands
Travel to the most sought-after waterfalls in the Faroe Islands. Experience the natural wonder of tumbling water from cliffs and to sea. You will get close to Múlafossur waterfall on Vágar Island, Fossá waterfall on Streymoy Island and all the many waterfalls finding their way down the hillside in the secluded village Saksun on Streymoy Island.
Súðuroy Island Day Tour, Faroe Islands
Visit one of the most beautiful of the Faroe Islands the easy way on a small-group guided tour to Suduroy Island. During the two-hour ferry ride from Torshavn you’ll pass a number of other picturesque islands. On Suduroy, visit small villages and beautiful viewpoints while listening to your guide’s tales from Faroese Norse history. Relax over lunch in Tvoroyri, the largest town on the island.
Wonders of Vágar Island | Private Experience
Vágar offers some of the most spectacular viewpoints in the Faroe Islands, as well as beautiful lakes, waterfalls, and quaint villages. During this private day tour, enjoy the luxury of having your own personal driver rather than being in a large tour group. Travel with ease between island highlights and make stops at points of interest. Highlights include Gásadalur village and the Múlafossur waterfall.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Tour to Gásadalur
This tour gives you the opportunity to see the village Gásadalur. You get to experience the panoramic view over the island of Mykines and the amazing waterfall.
Tour to Fuglafjørð and Elduvík
The citizen of Fuglafjørður say that the village is known for smelling like money. There are alot of other reasons to visit the charming village though. There is a rich culture life and we know that people have been living there since the 10th century. The next stop is Elduvík where we visit the amazing canyon that is unknown to most.
Summer Full Day Tour to Vestmanna, Kvívík, Gásadal and Sandavag
On this tour we'll visit Vestmanna and go sailing to see the bird cliffs. When we arrive back at the harbor we stop for food and then contine on to Kvívík. Kvívík is nestled in a valley on Streymoy island. This village has historic route dating back to the Vikings. You will find Viking excavations next to the seaside
Summer tour to Æðuvík, Navia, Gøta and Fuglafjørð
On the way from Tórshavn we pass the old whale station at Áir and continue to Toftir. In Toftir we see the wonderful Fríðrik church, and Navia where it is possible to buy Faroese knitting goods. From there we continue to the windmills where we get a spectacular view, eventually we drive to the old village of Gøta.
Faroe Islands Workshop
A landscape photography workshop in the Faroe Islands on May 14-21 2023 which includes both photo and video tutoring and of course visiting the most magical locations on the islands. In 7 days and 6 nights you can get to know the islands and enjoy their rugged landscapes, tiny villages, towering mountains and deep fjords. The workshop is limited to 6 people and your two Photo and video guides are Páll Jökull Pétursson, a professional landscape photographer from Iceland and Arjan Wilmsen a landscape photographer from Holland.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best tours in Torshavn?
The best tours in Torshavn according to Viator travelers are:
What tours in Torshavn are taking additional safety precautions?
These Torshavn experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What tours in Torshavn are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Torshavn may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Kirkwall
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Fort William
- Things to do in Aberdeen
- Things to do in Reykjahlíð
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in Alesund
- Things to do in Akureyri
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Molokini Crater
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Na Pali Coast
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
- Tower of London
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets