Albi Cathedral Tours and Tickets
Dating back to the 13th century, the Cathedral Basilica of Saint Cecilia (aka the Albi Cathedral, was built after the Church vanquished the Cathars, whose desire to make a new church was considered heretical. It's filled with interior frescos and houses the Great Moucherel Organ, one of the most beautiful organs in France.
Daily 8:30 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
5 Boulevard Général Sibille, Albi, France, 81000
Looks like we don't have any Albi Cathedral tours or tickets. Try one of these other top landmarks.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are Albi Cathedral hours of operation?
Albi Cathedral hours of operation: Daily 8:30 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Toulouse-Lautrec Museum (Musée Toulouse-Lautrec)
- Black Mountain (Montagne Noire)
- Space City (Cite de l'Espace)
- Toulouse Cathedral (Cathedrale St-Etienne)
- St. Sernin Basilica (Basilique Saint-Sernin)
- Museum of Augustins (Musée des Augustins)
- Place du Capitole
- Basilica of Our Lady of the Daurade (Notre-Dame de la Daurade)
- Garonne River
- Pont Neuf
- Les Abattoirs Museum
- Lastours Castles (Châteaux de Lastours)
- Fronton Wine Region