Les Abattoirs Museum Tours and Tickets
Les Abattoirs is Toulouse’s Museum of Contemporary Art. Housed in a former slaughterhouse, it’s a must visit for fans of contemporary art. The museum collection is made up of 4,000 works including pieces by Picasso and Dali and temporary exhibitions featuring contemporary artists such as Franz Gertsch, Dado, and Daniel Spoerri.
Wed-Sun 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
76 Allée Charles de Fitte, Toulouse, 31300
Looks like we don't have any Les Abattoirs Museum tours or tickets. Try one of these other top landmarks.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are Les Abattoirs Museum hours of operation?
Les Abattoirs Museum hours of operation: Wed-Sun 11 a.m.-7 p.m.. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Garonne River
- Pont Neuf
- Basilica of Our Lady of the Daurade (Notre-Dame de la Daurade)
- Place du Capitole
- St. Sernin Basilica (Basilique Saint-Sernin)
- Museum of Augustins (Musée des Augustins)
- Toulouse Cathedral (Cathedrale St-Etienne)
- Space City (Cite de l'Espace)
- Fronton Wine Region
- Albi Cathedral
- Toulouse-Lautrec Museum (Musée Toulouse-Lautrec)
- Black Mountain (Montagne Noire)
- Cabardès Wine Region