Top Vancouver Island In the Air
Likely To Sell Out
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Nature and Wildlife Tours
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
4 results | All Vancouver Island Tours
Victoria Panorama Seaplane Tour
Soar over downtown Victoria and surrounds on a thrilling, 20-minute seaplane flight! Take to the skies right from the water and enjoy an unforgettable aerial perspective of the harbor, coastline, Strait of Juan de Fuca and the Olympic Mountains towering in the distance. With a maximum of five passengers, it’s an intimate, small-group ride navigated by an expert pilot.
Victoria to Vancouver Seaplane Flight
Enjoy swift travel and breathtaking views over British Columbia on this Victoria to Vancouver seaplane flight. Hop aboard your seaplane in Victoria’s Inner Harbour and take to the skies with your pilot. Enjoy panoramic views over local landmarks including Ogden Point, the Fairmont Empress Hotel and the BC Parliament Buildings. Soar over the Gulf Islands’ sandy beaches and dense forests, and look out for the mighty Lion’s Gate Bridge and Brockton Peninsula.
Tofino to Vancouver Seaplane Flight
Fly from Vancouver to Tofino by seaplane for a spectacular experience that also saves hours in transit. You’ll have gorgeous, aerial views of downtown Vancouver and the harbor, with the chance to spot whales from above as you cross the Strait of Georgia. On Vancouver Island, cut across forested mountains inaccessible by road before touching down in the remote, west-coast community of Tofino.
The Strait of Georgia Seaplane Experience from Nanaimo
Experience the majesty of Canada’s Sunshine Coast from the air with a 40-minute round-trip seaplane flight from Nanaimo. Take to the skies with a pilot and fly high over the Strait of Georgia. Enjoy panoramic views over the tiny islands dotting the waterway, and stop for up to four hours’ free time in the British Columbia town of Sechelt. Enjoy two take-offs and landings during your tour, and see the Sunshine Coast in a way many visitors miss.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best In the Air in Vancouver Island?
The best In the Air in Vancouver Island according to Viator travelers are:
What In the Air in Vancouver Island are 1 hour or less?
In the Air in Vancouver Island that are 1 hour or less are:
What In the Air in Vancouver Island are taking additional safety precautions?
These Vancouver Island experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What In the Air in Vancouver Island are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Vancouver Island may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets