Top Vancouver Winter Sports
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Winter Sports Rentals
In the Air
Likely To Sell Out
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
15 results | All Vancouver Tours
Whistler and Sea to Sky Gondola Tour
You’re visiting Vancouver and want to experience the natural wonders outside the city. Avoid the hassle of renting a car with this day trip that shows off BC's fjords, inlets, and mountains, with included transportation and a ride on the Sea to Sky Gondola. A guide provides commentary on the drive, and you'll enjoy photo stops as well as free time in Whistler Village.
Snowshoe Through Vancouver's Winter Wonderland
Just half an hour from downtown Vancouver, you will find a private winter wonderland in the mountains! With this small group guided tour, you can leave the rainy winter behind and explore the snowy mountains on Vancouver’s North Shore. Even beginners will quickly get the hang of snowshoeing, walking easily through the snow to enjoy the quiet of the winter landscape.
Snowshoeing at The Top of The Sea to Sky Gondola
Enjoy one of the most scenic drives you will ever encounter up the Sea to Sky Highway. Travel up the Sea to Sky Gondola to the beautiful views of the Summit Lodge. Cross the Sky Pilot suspension bridge, which is 100 metres long and has a backdrop that falls away thousands of feet below. Finally, enjoy snowshoeing the endless kilometres of beautiful trails above Howe Sound and beneath glorious mountains towering above. Include pick up and drop off at your doorstep and you have the making of a most memorable day.
Snowshoeing In Vancouver's Winter Wonderland
Snowshoeing in the North shore mountains, while only 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver, transports you to a winter wonderland. Breathe in the mountain fresh air, feel invigorated and mesmerized by the beauty that surrounds you. The trails run through sub alpine meadows and snowy forests, for those looking for a more challenging adventure mountain summits await you. For those looking to burn some calories, snowshoeing can burn up to 1000 calories per hour, a great way to get your exercise in for the day. Enjoy all this while you learn about the history of the area.
Ski Rentals at The Shipyards near Lonsdale Quay Market
Newly arrived 2020 Elan skis with factory wax and sharp edges. Flexible pickup and return hours. Best price in town.
Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Ticket
Immerse yourself in nature’s splendor moments from downtown Vancouver. History meets the great outdoors at the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, where you wander through the stunning temperate rain forest. Soar over the Capilano River as you cross the suspension bridge, climb through old-growth fir trees on the Treetops Adventure, and rise high above the canyon along a towering wall of granite on the new Cliffwalk.
Vancouver Seaplane Tour
Soar above the scenic city of Vancouver, enjoying a bird's eye view of its picturesque harbor and nearby mountain peaks, on this 20-minute, small-group seaplane flight. Hop aboard your seaplane as you leave the tourist crowds in downtown Vancouver behind, as you glide above the city's beautiful skyline and take in an aerial view of its Olympic facilities. This small-group flight, limited to just 14 guests, also includes a carbon offset levy.
Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tour
Discover the natural beauty of Vancouver’s Stanley Park aboard a horse-drawn carriage on this charming 1-hour tour. Sit back and relax as your trusty steed clops along Park Drive overlooking the Seawall. An informative guide shares engaging commentary on the sights, including the Rose Garden, Girl in a Wetsuit Statue and the famous First Nations totem poles. Snap memorable photos of Vancouver and the Lion’s Gate Bridge. It’s a great way to experience the fresh air of Stanley Park without tiring your feet!
Vancouver to Victoria Seaplane Flight
Travel across British Columbia in style and enjoy breathtaking views from the air on this Vancouver to Victoria seaplane flight. Hop aboard your seaplane in Coal Harbour and take to the skies with your pilot. Watch as the Burrard Inlet becomes a speck in the distance, and admire fine views over Lion’s Gate Bridge and Stanley Park’s Brockton Peninsula. Soar over the Salish Sea, and gaze over the Gulf Islands’ sandy beaches and dense forests.
Victoria and Butchart Gardens Tour from Vancouver
Enjoy round-trip travel from Vancouver to Victoria, and discover top attractions in British Columbia on this Victoria and Butchart Gardens day trip from Victoria. Take the ferry to Vancouver Island, and enjoy fine views over the beautiful Gulf Islands. Dock in Swartz Bay, and visit the famous Butchart Gardens, exploring the grounds at your leisure. Then, enjoy free time to explore the city, perhaps walking through Chinatown and the Inner Harbour, before returning to Vancouver by ferry.
Victoria and Butchart Gardens Day Trip from Vancouver
Experience Victoria’s signature beauty on a full-day tour from Vancouver. Traveling by coach and ferry, witness the region’s stunning waterways and mountains en route to British Columbia’s capital. Spend the day snapping photos and visiting the city’s top attractions like the world-famous Butchart Gardens, a 55-acre (22-hectare) haven for nature enthusiasts. This tour combines guided coach tours and free time to explore on your own.
Grouse Mountain & Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
Two of Vancouver’s most popular attractions are included in this tour. Take a walk on the wild side in the forest at the Capilano Suspension Bridge. Then see the world from the top as you ride the largest aerial tramway in North America--the Grouse Mountain Skyride. The tour also includes a stop at the Capilano River hatchery.
Vancouver Full Day Nature & Photography
As an outdoors guide with 20+ years of experience leading hikes, I will show you how to hike safely, following your own pace if needed. As a photographer I'll not only take beautiful photos of your memories, but also teach you landscape photography regardless of whether you carry a smartphone or DSLR.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Talking Trees: Stanley Park Indigenous Walking Tour Led by a First Nations Guide
Enjoy a firsthand perspective of First Nations’ history and culture on this walking tour in Vancouver’s Stanley Park. Led by a First Nations descendant and cultural ambassador, the tour provides insight into how aboriginal people have lived and managed the land, the forest, and oceans for countless generations. A little more than one mile (two km) long, this walk is a great educational activity for families and history buffs.
Vancouver Panoramic View Hike
Come to experience winter wonderland through rolling forested trail and up to the magnificent mountains in North Shore. Enjoy 360 degree panoramic view of the surrounding coastal mountains and the city at its best.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Winter Sports in Vancouver?
The best Winter Sports in Vancouver according to Viator travelers are:
What Winter Sports in Vancouver are 1 hour or less?
Winter Sports in Vancouver that are 1 hour or less are:
What Winter Sports in Vancouver are taking additional safety precautions?
These Vancouver experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Winter Sports in Vancouver are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Vancouver may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- Winter Sports
- Winter Sports Rentals
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Unique Experiences
- Horseshoe Bay Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Anthropology at UBC Tours & Tickets
- FlyOver Canada Tours & Tickets
- English Bay Tours & Tickets
- Rocky Mountaineer Train Tours & Tickets
- Vancouver Olympic Village (VVL) Tours & Tickets
- Vancouver Art Gallery Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Vancouver Tours & Tickets
- Harrison River Tours & Tickets
- VanDusen Botanical Garden Tours & Tickets
- Lions Gate Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Cleveland Dam Tours & Tickets
- Bowen Island Tours & Tickets
- Bill Reid Gallery Tours & Tickets
- False Creek Tours & Tickets
- Vancouver Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Cypress Mountain Tours & Tickets
- Downtown Vancouver Tours & Tickets
- Stanley Park Nature House Tours & Tickets
- Vancouver Olympic Cauldron Tours & Tickets
- Two Days in Vancouver
- Vancouver to VIctoria Tours
- Whale Watching in Vancouver
- Whitsler Tours from Vancouver
- Food Truck Dining in Vancouver
- Vancouver Cruises and Water Tours
- Art Lover’s Guide to Vancouver
- Must-See Museums in Vancouver
- How to Spend 2 Days in Vancouver
- Whistler Tours from Vancouver
- Vancouver Neighborhood Guide
- Food Lover's Guide to Vancouver
- Romantic Things to Do in Vancouver
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Great Barrier Reef
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island