Top Vik Natural Attractions
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Arts & Design
Shows & Performances
Museum Tickets & Passes
Likely To Sell Out
When are you traveling?
Time of Day
7 results | All Vik Tours
Small Group Glacier Experience from Solheimajokull Glacier
Take an unforgettable walk on pure ice on this guided glacier hike experience on Sólheimajökull in south Iceland. Accompanied by a professional guide, set off from the foot of Sólheimajökull, a frozen tongue of solid ice, and thrill at the experience of walking across the frozen valley. Put on your crampons and discover natural ice formations, crevasses, shafts and ridges as you learn about the formation and history of this frozen wonderland.
3-hour Glacier Hike on Sólheimajökull
While many tours in Iceland make pit stops at glaciers—the country is, after all, full of them—fewer take you over them and close enough to discover their interesting features. With this tour, take an easy glacier hike to see ice formations, crevasses, and water cauldrons that you’d miss just stopping for a look. Your climbing crampons are provided, and the guided hike is offered 2-3 times a day so it’s easier to fit into your schedule.
Kayaking on the Sólheimajökull Glacier Lagoon
Secure your spot in advance, and see the Sólheimajökull Glacier from a different perspective on this guided kayak tour. After dressing in the included dry suit, learn the basics of kayaking before paddling out behind your guide into the lagoon. Observe the glacier landscape as you glide around the icebergs anchored in the lagoon.
Solheimajokull Glacier 3-Hour Small-Group Hike
Spend a half day hiking around southern Iceland's Sólheimajökull glacier with a small group on this tour. Follow your hiking guide over the rugged terrain and learn about the glacial formation as you walk. All necessary equipment included.
Lava Show Vik
Get close to red-hot molten lava by going to an Icelandic Lava Show. It’s a safe and fun experience, as safety goggles are provided, and an experienced professional will teach you everything you’ve ever wanted to know about lava. Enjoy the thrill of being able to touch cooling lava and hear it sizzle. All your burning questions will be answered, as this experience includes an interactive Q&A session at the end of the show.
Black Sand Beach Horse Riding Tour from Vik
This is the perfect way to explore Iceland’s incredible scenery without being stuck on a crowded bus. Get out in the open air and ride an Icelandic horse from the stables in Vik to a picturesque black sand beach. No need to worry if you’ve never ridden a horse before—this experience is suitable for beginners and goes at a slow and calm pace.
Ice Cave by Katla Volcano Super Jeep Tour from Vik
If you’re looking for an experience in Iceland where you witness a rare natural wonder—this is the ideal option. The tour gives you access to somewhere that you wouldn’t be able to reach alone—an ice cave that sits underneath Katla Volcano. Travel with ease up to the ice cave in a Super Jeep. It’s a safe experience as you are given a helmet and crampons, and a guide leads the way so you don’t get lost.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Natural Attractions in Vik?
The best Natural Attractions in Vik according to Viator travelers are:
What Natural Attractions in Vik are taking additional safety precautions?
These Vik experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Natural Attractions in Vik are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Vik may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Walks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- Shows & Performances
- Sporting Events
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Great Barrier Reef
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets