Tuolumne Grove, Yosemite National Park, California
Tuolumne Grove is only accessible by car when Tioga Pass Road is open. The season is usually from June-October, when the road is clear of snow, although check ahead with park conditions to inquire about any closures. When open, Tuolumne Grove has ample parking and basic pit toilets at the trailhead. The trail is paved the entire way, although considering the trail drops 400 feet in elevation from the parking lot, visitors should be in moderately good shape and prepared for a two-hour walk.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Tuolumne Grove?
Attractions near Tuolumne Grove:
What else should I know about attractions in Yosemite National Park?
As well as visiting the Tuolumne Grove, check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona