Top Amsterdam Running Tours
Cruises & Sailing
Private and Luxury
When are you travelling?
Time of Day
8 results | All Amsterdam Tours
Anne Frank Guided Walking Tour through Amsterdam's Jewish Quarter
Discover Amsterdam’s WWII history and follow in the footsteps of Anne Frank on this walking tour of the Jewish Quarter. See the Jewish Historical Museum, the Portuguese Synagogue, and the Auschwitz Monument; learn about events such as the February Strike and Winter of Hunger, and end the tour outside the Anne Frank House (entrance not included).
Amsterdam city center run tour
Experience the vibrant atmosphere of Amsterdam on this entertaining and informative running tour. Jog around the city with a knowledgeable guide to admire local the sights and learn about Amsterdam's past, present, and future. During the run, you'll explore the city center at an easy pace, giving you the chance to relax and enjoy the gorgeous local scenary, all while looking out for oncoming bikes.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Guided Day Trip from Amsterdam - Volendam, Marken and Windmills
Take a day trip out of the city and visit Holland’s famous windmills in the countryside around Amsterdam. On this tour you’ll see the canals and greenery of rural life in the Netherlands, and learn about the rich history of the area. Stroll around the historic village of Zaanse Schans and see the old shipyard, important here since the 17th century. In Volendam or Marken, see how wooden clogs are made!
Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and/or Boat
See Amsterdam at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus tour, including the option of 1-Hour Amsterdam Canal Cruise. Select a 24-hour ticket with 11 bus stops around town, enhanced by optional sightseeing around Amsterdam’s postcard-perfect network of waterways on the canal cruise. From the open-top double-decker bus, you pass by the Anne Frank House, National Maritime Museum, Heineken Experience and eclectic neighborhoods like Jordaan and the historical Red Light District, where you can disembark to explore.
Blue Boat Company Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise
Lap up Amsterdam’s beautiful canals by night on a candlelight cruise. Board a comfortable boat, settle into the all-glass cabin in the glow of candlelight and enjoy the scenery as you cruise the UNESCO World Heritage site canals. Pass by floodlit landmarks such as the Westerkerk and Anne Frank House, and savor the twinkling lights and silhouettes of the canal bridges, merchants’ houses and churches. As you cruise, hear about the city’s history from the onboard commentary.
Amsterdam Open Boat Canal Cruise with Live Guide and Onboard Bar
Glide through Amsterdam's canals in style and comfort aboard a 100% electric, luxury boat. Settle into comfy cushioned seats, and warm up with provided blankets and a drink from the cash bar if the weather is chilly. The cruise departs multiple times daily from 3 different departure locations in the city center of Amsterdam, so it's easy to fit into most sightseeing itineraries.
Blue Boat Company Amsterdam City Canal Cruise
Absorb the canal-front sights of Amsterdam on a leisurely 75-minute sightseeing cruise. Take a seat in a comfortable, glass-topped boat, and enjoy the views as you glide along the city’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed canals and listen to the informative audio commentary. Drift by top Amsterdam attractions such as the Anne Frank House and City Hall, and drink in the gabled townhouses, bridges and leafy canalsides from the peaceful vantage point of the water. A relaxing way to get to know the pretty Dutch capital for first-time visitors.
Zaanse Schans Windmills, Clogs and Dutch Cheese Small-Group Tour from Amsterdam
Discover the delights and history of Zaanse Schans and the Dutch countryside on a 3-hour, small-group trip from Amsterdam. With an informative guide, admire the lush, canal-crossed Dutch landscape. Take a tour of pretty Zaanse Schans, famous for its wooden windmills and green-painted houses, and visit a cheese farm and clog-making workshop to learn about these traditional crafts. Lastly, visit a working windmill to learn how these waterside factories helped drive the 17th-century Dutch Golden Age. Numbers are limited on this tour for a small-group experience.
What people are saying about Running Tours in Amsterdam
Anne Frank Guided Walking Tour through Amsterdam's Jewish Quarter"Holly was a wonderful tour guide. Added so much history with stories that made us all think!! I would recommend this tour for everyone. Best priced tour!"..."
Guided Day Trip from Amsterdam - Volendam, Marken and Windmills"Windmills fantastic and the talk by Tim very interesting. Sebastian was also very interesting with a demonstration of clogmaking"..."
Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and/or Boat"It was so easy to book and the bus tour was amazing. Best way to explore Amsterdam. I would recommend to anyone."..."
Blue Boat Company Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise"Great value and a great way to are the some highlights of the city. The boat was very.comfortable and the captain was very funny!!!!"..."
Amsterdam Open Boat Canal Cruise with Live Guide and Onboard Bar"Great time, our guide was very knowledgeable! Would highly recommend this Viator trip. This is a beautiful way to see Amsterdam, the architecture and canals are stunning."..."
Blue Boat Company Amsterdam City Canal Cruise"The pace of the boat ride was perfect for seeing all the sights along the canals, great service! Commentary was informative."..."
Zaanse Schans Windmills, Clogs and Dutch Cheese Small-Group Tour from Amsterdam"Pat our tour guide was excellent and made the trip memorable for us. I am mobility impaired and Pat was super helpful and patient. There was a lot of walking. The clogs cheese chocolates and windmills were very informative and important in history. Well done Pat."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Running Tours in Amsterdam?
The best Running Tours in Amsterdam according to Viator travellers are:
What Running Tours in Amsterdam are taking additional safety precautions?
These Amsterdam experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Running Tours in Amsterdam are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Amsterdam may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Vondelpark Tours & Tickets
- Amsterdam Tulip Museum Tours & Tickets
- Zuiderkerk (Southern Church) Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Cafe Amsterdam Tours & Tickets
- Herengracht Tours & Tickets
- Singel Canal Tours & Tickets
- Stedelijk Museum Tours & Tickets
- Red Light Secrets (Museum of Prostitution) Tours & Tickets
- House of Bols Tours & Tickets
- Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum Tours & Tickets
- Edam Tours & Tickets
- EYE Film Institute (EYE Filmmuseum) Tours & Tickets
- Pathé Tuschinski Theater Tours & Tickets
- FOAM Photography Museum Amsterdam (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Bags and Purses Tours & Tickets
- Royal Palace Amsterdam (Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam) Tours & Tickets
- Amsterdam Museum Tours & Tickets
- Leiden Square (Leidseplein) Tours & Tickets
- Royal Concertgebouw Tours & Tickets
- Delft Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem