Top Antigua Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
8 results | All Antigua Tours
Learn how to prepare chocolate desserts in the country that does it best during a 2-hour workshop at the ChocoMuseum in Antigua. Learn all about the chocolate making process from cacao bean to candy bar. Afterwards, with the help of an instructor, prepare your own creations. Take home 120g of your handmade desserts to share with friends or, more likely, devour all on your own.
Get up close and personal with a Guatemalan volcano during this 7-hour Pacaya Volcano hike, one of the country’s most active. Travel through volcanic vegetation and surreal landscapes on your way to the top, enjoying impressive views of three nearby volcanic peaks, including Agua, Fuego and Acatenango at the summit. Your trip from Antigua to the volcano also includes round-trip transportation from your hotel and a guide.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
You will put to work your creativity by designing, cutting and carving your own jewel of Jade. You will be guided by one of our expert jade carvers so you can take home a unique creation, made with your hands. You will take with you a piece of our land and our culture. An incredible and unique experience, you can not miss! We await for you.
Explore Antiguan history, culture, and cuisine on this half-day chicken bus tour, ideal for travelers tight on time. Cover more ground than you could on foot and visit unusual places many travelers overlook, such as the San Juan del Obispo Museum and Valhalla Experimental Station. Plus, enjoy access to communities that you likely couldn’t get if exploring independently.
Visit four traditional villages in one day with this day trip from Antigua to San Juan del Obispo, San Pedro las Huertas, Ciudad Vieja, and San Antonio Aguas Calientes. This tour packs in sightseeing at every stop: see churches, plazas, markets, and even a chocolate workshop, all while learning about the area’s Spanish and Mayan history from your guide as you go.
Learn how to make traditional Mayan dishes during a culinary tour in Antigua. Pick up fresh ingredients and see how the locals shop at the vibrant Central Market, then head to your instructor’s home. Be sure to come hungry, as you prepare - and devour - pepian (meat stew), hilachas (beef with tomato sauce), jocon (green chicken stew), and more over the course of the class.
We will begin our Crawl by going to the south of Antigua to visit a traditional coffee farm with breathtaking views of the volcanoes. At the farm we will be recived by an expert in coffee planting and process. Here we will learn the journey that coffee takes from plant to cup. As we finish our walk through the farm we will drive back to Antigua, where we will visit two coffee shops to take two workshops where we will play with your senses and teach you all there is to know about coffee from our coffee experts, all this while learning the best-kept secrets of the streets of Antigua. Finally we will go to a craft brewery, to enjoy a refreshing beer with notes of coffee and learn about the use of the coffee bean in other products. By the end of the Coffee Crawl, not only will you meet new people and take your knowledge of coffee to the next level, but we assure you you will have lots of fun!
Our tours let you experience the real Guatemala with 100% of profits going directly to Niños de Guatemala schools. Just by taking a tour, you are helping to support families in need in Guatemala! Visit Cuidad Vieja and discover what everyday life looks like in Guatemala. With our guide, you’ll catch a chicken bus, visit Niños de Guatemala schools, Nuestro Futuro and Básico, and see one of the main industries of the town: a chicken bus factory. While walking around Cuidad Vieja, our guide will tell you all about the city, its people and daily life here.
What people are saying about Unique Experiences in Antigua
Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Antigua"Excellent learning experience, nice environment and a lots of fun with a great group. I will recommend this experience with family and friends"..."
Pacaya Volcano Day Trip from Antigua"We had a great trip to the volcano! It's a decent hike up with amazing views at the top! Easy transport with water provided. Make sure to bring your own snacks. Davis was a great guide! Would recommend."..."
Carve your own jade in Antigua!"After a short tour through the store's museum for a history of Guatemalan jade, we were led to the jade workshop. The guide helped us pick our jade color and shape pattern. He then instructed in cutting and polishing the jade. Even with modern machinery it was hard work, but fun. One of the highlights of our trip to Guatemala."..."
Villages Tour on Chicken Bus"This tour was fantastic! Katy was an amazing guide. We learned a lot about chocolate, wine and coffee at stops along the way. A typical lunch with a family was a great touch. Thanks Katy for a great day."..."
ANTIGUA Villages Tour"It was an excellent tour, very impressive. Our guide Erwin gave us a lot of interesting information, let us ask many questions and was honest about the real guatemalan life. Amazing villages surround antigua but there often forgotten. We were happy to see these villages so close yet so different from antigua. We really appreciated this off the beaten path tour. The highlights for us: Guatemalan ladies put on traditionnal clothes on us and the wonderful landscapes. It's honestly the best tour we've done in Guatemala."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Antigua?
The best Unique Experiences in Antigua according to Viator travellers are:
What Unique Experiences in Antigua are taking additional safety precautions?
These Antigua experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Antigua are good for avoiding crowds?
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina) Tours & Tickets
- ChocoMuseo Antigua Tours & Tickets
- Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral) Tours & Tickets
- Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya) Tours & Tickets
- Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial) Tours & Tickets
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo) Tours & Tickets
- Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento) Tours & Tickets
- Acatenango Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets