Top Brisbane Unique Experiences
6 results | All Brisbane Tours
In Queensland, XXXX means beer, but how did this iconic brew get its name? Find out on a fun and fascinating guided tour of the XXXX Brewery. Walkthrough the heart of the production area, check out how the brews are created, observe the brewing process up close, then pour the perfect pint after learning from the pros. Includes tastings of XXXX Brewery’s delicious beers and a voucher to the souvenir store.
Discover more real ghost tales of Toowong Cemetery including Jack the Ripper, Hungry Ghosts, “Spook Hill”, “He Was Waiting” and more… Discover even more of the haunted history, myths and legends on the Toowong Cemetery THE OTHERSIDE Ghost Tour. Is Jack the Ripper buried in Toowong Cemetery? Decide for yourself as we visit his possible grave, hungry Chinese ghosts, weird “Spook Hill”, a creepy crypt, and where the bones of Governor Blackall lie…on this 2 hour guided historic ghost tour of THE OTHER SIDE of Toowong Cemetery. Brisbane’s original historic ghost tours (est.1998) operated by haunted-historian Jack Sim, author of Ghost Trails Series GHOSTS OF TOOWONG CEMETERY.
Get to know the city through the eyes of a passionate local. With no set itinerary, you can customize the tour or leave it up to the local for an insightful introduction to the city. Make travel about the people you meet not just the places you see.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Marvel at the Gold Coast from above on an exciting 30-minute hot air balloon ride! Maximize your time with a short but scenic route and float over the golden beaches, shimmering waterways and forested hinterlands on a thrilling flight. Best of all: your sunrise flight means you’ll see the landscapes at their most magical, beneath the ethereal glow of the rising sun.
If you're short on time and want to sample some great craft beer in and around Brisbane, this tour provides the perfect overview of the vibrant brewing scene in Queensland. Visit two breweries and one bar that features craft beer on your choice of a morning or afternoon tour.
Visit four craft breweries in Brisbane on a half-day tour that introduces you to some of the city's best suds. Drink a variety of handcrafted beers and soak it up with a tasty lunch while learning about the beer-making process. If you're lucky you can go behind the scenes and meet the brewmasters. Stops usually include Newstead Brewing Co, Green Beacon Hipwood Brewing Co., and All Inn. Your expert guide is a beer lover who shares informative commentary and entertaining stories throughout your tour.
What people are saying about Unique Experiences in Brisbane
Toowong Cemetery Ghost Tour - The Other Side"The host was extremely good, knowledgable and a fantastic storyteller - couldnt fault the experience whatsoever. Interactive too which is WAY better - having a chance to be involved one step closer to the haunted sights. Will do again when next in Brisbane!"..."
Brisbane Brewery Small-Group Tour with Lunch"This tour is the one for beer lovers. This first thing you need to know, the beer is plentiful and the lunch is quite good. The first stop includes some beer education that ranges from the easy to complex, it will satisfy all levels of beer experts. There is even some Brisbane history mixed in with the tastings at the Newstead Brewery (beer related, of course). Craft beer is growing and evolving around the world, when you take the tour bring a craft beer from where you live and share it with the tour guide. It will be appreciated and starts a conversation right away. I highly recommend this tour. Happy tasting..."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Brisbane?
The best Unique Experiences in Brisbane according to Viator travellers are:
What Unique Experiences in Brisbane are taking additional safety precautions?
What Unique Experiences in Brisbane are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Brisbane may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Eagle Street Pier Tours & Tickets
- Queen Street Mall Tours & Tickets
- Anzac Square Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Brisbane Tours & Tickets
- Queensland Museum Tours & Tickets
- The Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground) Tours & Tickets
- Customs House Tours & Tickets
- Parliament House Tours & Tickets
- Streets Beach Tours & Tickets
- CityCat Ferry Tours & Tickets
- Tinchi Tamba Wetlands Tours & Tickets
- Brisbane City Hall Tours & Tickets
- Queensland Cultural Centre Tours & Tickets
- Queensland Maritime Museum Tours & Tickets
- Moreton Island Tours & Tickets
- Wheel of Brisbane Tours & Tickets
- Newstead House Tours & Tickets
- Treasury Casino Tours & Tickets
- Suncorp Stadium (Lang Park) Tours & Tickets
- Story Bridge Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets