Top Brooklyn Dining Experiences
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Food & Drink Classes
Mountain Bike Tours
Street Art Tour
When are you travelling?
Street Food Tours
Time of Day
10 results | All Brooklyn Tours
New York Eats Experience: Brooklyn Food, History & Culture Tour
The food and drink choices in Brooklyn can be overwhelming, but foodies that explore this bustling borough with a guide can eat and drink the best of the best. With this tour, indulge in some of Brooklyn's best cuisine. You can try New American, Middle Eastern, and Italian food including pastries, cheese, and bread. Listen to commentary on the culinary history of the neighborhood and New York City as you go, and even take home a map so you can continue independently.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Brooklyn Food Tour: The Flavors of Williamsburg
Discover the cultural delights and delectable bites of Brooklyn on a culinary walking tour of the Williamsburg neighborhood. Delve into the rich culinary history of the area with your guide, visiting iconic eateries to sample treats like homemade ice cream and what is considered the best pizza in Brooklyn. Pleasure your palate with tastings interspersed with vibrant street art and panoramic vistas of New York’s globally renowned skyline.
Williamsburg Food Tasting & Walking Tour
Williamsburg, Brooklyn is a go-to locale for travelers that want to explore the cultural hub of New York City. If you know where to look, it's also a prime destination for some classic Brooklyn cuisine. With this tour, discover the up-and-coming neighborhood with a foodie guide. Stroll through Williamsburg's charming streets, stop at several eateries, and enjoy some of the Big Apple's most famous dishes, like bagels, pizza, and classic deli.
NYC Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Food Tour
Get a taste for Brooklyn's food culture as you visit some of its tasty eateries and small food shops during this small-group walking tour. Come hungry and join your guide for a walking expedition that includes stops for tastings at an eclectic range of ethnic eateries and foodie hotspots. During your walk, you have the chance to sample sweet and savory delights, and visit diverse establishments, from artisanal cooking shops to long-standing Middle Eastern markets.
Private Gourmet Picnic in New York City
Enjoy a delicious, picture-worthy picnic without any of the work in Brooklyn Bridge Park. With items sourced from local vendors, the picnic will be set up for you—everything from finding the perfect spot to displaying the food. Plus, cleanup is included. The menu includes a variety of small plates and two bottles of Prosecco or local wine.
Brooklyn Neighborhoods Small-Group Bike Tour
Immerse yourself in Brooklyn’s one-of-a-kind ambiance, and get an overview of its destination-worthy neighborhoods, on a small-group bicycle tour of the borough. Choose from several departure times, and meet your guide in DUMBO—right below the Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges. Explore the Brooklyn Navy Yard and Williamsburg, see Fort Greene Park and Prospect Park, explore Carroll Gardens and Cobble Hill, and pause for refreshments at local, artisanal eateries.
Brooklyn Street Art Walking Tour
Brooklyn is famous for its bold and bright street art, but it’s not easy to know where to find these creative works. With this walking tour of the Bushwick neighborhood, take in the diversity and culture of the neighborhood’s urban street artists. Check out massive murals and intricate designs as you take to the streets to learn how Brooklyn’s best can turn anything with a surface into a stunning work of public art.
A Day in Brooklyn Bike Tour
Experience Brooklyn like a local on a cycling tour through the borough’s hippest neighborhoods, including tough-to-reach areas that visitors often miss. Avoid the stress of navigating on your own as you follow a guide to popular landmarks and hidden gems, including breweries and eateries to rest and refuel. Photo stops and complimentary tastings along the way make this a popular choice for active New York visitors.
Best of Brooklyn Walking Tour in Williamsburg
This walking tour through Brooklyn's trendy Williamsburg neighborhood offers a brief look at Brooklyn history and its influence on contemporary culture, with an insider guide leading the way. Meet-up just steps from the subway, and begin your adventure uncovering trends and traditions—from the urban street art scene to hip local businesses. Venture past historical buildings, chic boutiques, and neighborhood cafés reflecting the area's laid-back vibe. Then be sure to capture the iconic Manhattan skyline from the scenic Brooklyn waterfront.
New York Aquarium Admission Ticket
Guarantee admission to New York Aquarium without the need to visit at a fixed time. Instead, enjoy the flexibility of an any day access admission ticket and stop by the aquarium at a time that suits you. Ideal for travelers with young children, admission also includes access to the 4D theater.
What people are saying about Dining Experiences in Brooklyn
New York Eats Experience: Brooklyn Food, History & Culture Tour"This was by far the best tour we’ve been on - Angelo, the guide was so knowledgeable and really kept the pace pleasant and the information given complemented the excellent food - was an afternoon very well spent!"..."
Brooklyn Food Tour: The Flavors of Williamsburg"My wife and I had a wonderful tour with Walter. He gave us a fascinating history of the area. The food stops were varied and of wonderful quality. Come hungry. Highly recommended."..."
Williamsburg Food Tasting & Walking Tour"Paul is a fantastic tour guide. The food at each stop was delicious and a great sampling of what Brooklyn has to offer!!! A fun time was had by all! You have got to do this tour!"..."
NYC Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Food Tour"It was a very nice morning in Brooklyn. It was my first time in Brooklyn and appreciated a lot the wolking in the streets of Brooklyn Hights and DUMBO, the good food, the library and all the historical information Angelo provided. Lovely!"..."
Brooklyn Neighborhoods Small-Group Bike Tour"Holden was very knowledgeable. Shared lots of historical info as well as current day info about Brooklyn and made the ride much more interesting and fun. He was very nice and has a great smile."..."
Brooklyn Street Art Walking Tour"A really funny and informative tour. Jeff was really nice and was full of information. There was so much street art to see"..."
A Day in Brooklyn Bike Tour"This tour was a fun way to see Brooklyn with a knowledgeable guide. John our tour guide was interesting and had a great love of Brooklyn. The bikes were high quality."..."
Best of Brooklyn Walking Tour in Williamsburg"The whole tour was great. I learned a lot about how Williamsburg once looked and how and why it is the way it is today. Great tour guide."..."
New York Aquarium Admission Ticket"The Sharks Exhibit I like the the set upwhen you walk in the sharks we're swimming over your head the water so clean and clear you can see the beautiful colors of all the fish and the place smell like the ocean and not chlorine"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dining Experiences in Brooklyn?
The best Dining Experiences in Brooklyn according to Viator travellers are:
What Dining Experiences in Brooklyn are taking additional safety precautions?
These Brooklyn experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Dining Experiences in Brooklyn are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Brooklyn may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Jewish Children's Museum Tours & Tickets
- Flatbush Avenue Tours & Tickets
- Barclays Center Tours & Tickets
- Carroll Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Verrazano-Narrows Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Brooklyn Tabernacle Tours & Tickets
- Domino Park Tours & Tickets
- Coney Island Tours & Tickets
- Brooklyn Children's Museum Tours & Tickets
- Sunset Park Tours & Tickets
- Empire Fulton Ferry in Brooklyn Bridge Park Tours & Tickets
- Artists & Fleas Tours & Tickets
- Brooklyn Cruise Terminal Tours & Tickets
- Brooklyn Grange Tours & Tickets
- Brooklyn Brewery Tours & Tickets
- Grand Army Plaza Tours & Tickets
- Brooklyn Museum Tours & Tickets
- Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM) Tours & Tickets
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Tours & Tickets
- The Cyclone Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets