Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)
Peperstraat 1, Bruges, Belgium
Peperstraat 1. Open Mon–Sat 10am–5pm. Admission is adults €7; seniors €5; aged between 7–26 €3.50; under 7 free; also free with the Bruges City Card. The Jerusalem Church is best reached on foot as much of central Bruges is pedestrianized; it is 10 minutes from the Markt.
We had a great time with Xavier. He is really knowledgeable. Also we were very happy to make the choice to discover the city centre by bike. Because of that we discovered things we would have never have seen discovering the city on foot. Thanks Xavier!
Philip_M, Nov. 2022
Why you are seeing this
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)?
Attractions near Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk):
What else should I know about attractions in Bruges?
As well as visiting the Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk), check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South Holland
- Lace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)
- Choco-Story, the Chocolate Museum
- Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)
- Burg Square
- Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)
- Friet Museum
- Historium Brugge
- Bruges Beer Museum (Brugs Biermuseum)
- Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)
- Historic Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)
- Canals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)
- Church of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)
- Sint-Janshospitaal (Saint John’s Hospital)