Top Brussels Mountain Bike Tours
11 results | All Brussels Tours
Experience the best of Brussels by bike on this half-day cycling tour. Learn about the city's background and culture from a guide as you pedal your way through the most charming and historic neighborhoods with a small group of no more than 14 people. See a dozen different landmarks including the Grand Place, Manneken Pis, the European Parliament, and Mont des Arts, stopping for delectable Belgian fries and a refreshing beer along the way.
See a mix of famous and lesser-known sites in just a few hours on this guided bike ride in Brussels. Pedal past interesting neighborhoods and landmarks—such as The Marolles, Saint-Gilles, and the Justice Palace—with a guide to take care of the navigating so you don’t get lost. To rest tired legs, the trip also includes a break at a bar or terrace to relax and enjoy the views.
Pleasure your palate with the rich taste of Belgian beers on a beer-tasting tour of Brussels. Accompanied by an expert guide, discover why Belgium is famed for its effervescent ales and gain insight into ancient brewing traditions; visit a variety of popular bars and cafes and sample rich meats and creamy cheese alongside different types of beer. Enjoy an intimate atmosphere on this small-group tour, where numbers are limited to ensure a better experience.
Immerse yourself in the medieval majesty and rich historical heritage of Ghent and Bruges on a full-day trip from Brussels. Accompanied by a knowledgeable guide, marvel at the UNESCO-listed city of Ghent as you visit legendary landmarks like the Castle of the Counts, St. Bavo’s Cathedral, and the picturesque old port. Then, travel through the verdant Belgian countryside to Bruges in order to witness the architectural beauty and winding waterways of the iconic city. Stroll quaint cobbled streets on the way to Market Square and absorb the sacred ambiance of the Basilica of the Holy Blood during your comprehensive tour of the city.
Experience Brussels like a local on this half-day walking tour. Customize an itinerary to suit your interests and let a Belgian host show you the neighborhoods, markets, restaurants, bars, galleries, and landmarks that will ensure a memorable trip to Belgium’s capital city. Taste delicious Belgian beer and chocolate and discover hidden spots you won’t find in guide books.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Immerse yourself in the historical charm of Antwerp on an enriching 5.5-hour tour of the stunning city from Brussels. Accompanied by an expert guide, absorb the medieval majesty of Market Square; gaze at the beguiling beauty of Baroque facades created by treasured artist, Rubens; and marvel at the outstanding architecture of Antwerp railway station. See the Diamond Pavilion and the excellent exhibits of the Museum Aan de Stroom at the end of your enriching excursion.
Witness the winding waterways and beautiful architecture of Holland’s picturesque capital on a full-day trip to Amsterdam from Brussels. Cross the Dutch border after a short and scenic journey in a comfortable coach, and get a close-up view of typical Dutch windmills at the village of Kinderdijk. Once in Amsterdam, immerse yourself in the quaint canals, cobbled streets and ambient squares of the city. Customize your itinerary according to your interests and enjoy leisurely independent exploration of the city on arrival. You also have the option to experience 75-minute canal cruise (optional and not included in price) in order to see the city from an alternative perspective.
Experience Brussels through your taste buds with this tour of the city’s culinary offerings. You'll sample famous Belgian chocolates, delicious speculoos cookies, and all sorts of Belgian beers, from lambics to Trappist ales (Including the exclusive Holy Grail of beers - Westvleteren XII). You'll then get to try Belgian whiskey (yes, it exists). At the end of your trip, you'll enjoy a Belgian waffle topped with chocolate and fruit.
If you want the ultimate insider’s experience during your Brussels vacation, meet up with a local host. A tour operator matches you with a native Brusselèèr based on your interests. You and your vetted guide will set off on a 100% customized itinerary to some of the city’s best and lesser-known points of interests. Feel free to alter the day’s schedule at any time to meet your needs.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Discover the cultural delights and delectable bites of Belgium on a culinary tour of Brussels. Accompanied by a gastronomic guide, visit the glamorous Royal Galleries (Galeries Royales St-Hubert) and the gorgeous Grand Place while stopping intermittently at charming cafes, ambient taverns, and refined restaurants for a taste of Belgium’s culinary culture. Savor the rich flavor of local delicacies like steamed mussels, crunchy frites, and sublime chocolate and gain fascinating insight into the culinary and cultural traditions of the country from your expert guide.
Explore the beautiful city of Ghent, known for its fabulous 13th-century architecture and gorgeous altarpiece by Jan Van Eyck, with this full-day trip from Brussels. Your guide will take you to top sights, from the Castle of Gerald the Devil to the Gothic and Renaissance city hall, with time left over to eat, drink, and shop before returning to Brussels.
What people are saying about Mountain Bike Tours in Brussels
Small-Group Highlights of Brussels Bike Tour"We enjoy doing bike tours where ever we go. It’s the best way to cover a lot of ground and see a lot of sites. Our was great unfortunately I can’t remember his name. Our tour was in Brussels"..."
Guided bike tour, Brussels highlights and hidden gems"We had a great guide, Mauro who was knowledgable and kind. Took great care of us and explained things really well. Such and enjoyable morning."..."
Marc's Belgian Beer Tour in Brussels"Had an amazing time on this tour! Our tour guide, Sebastian, was super kind and knowledgeable! He not only shared history on each beer we tasted but also some fun history about the city as we walked around. Would highly recommend this tour!"..."
Bruges and Ghent - Belgium's Fairytale Cities - from Brussels"Really good experience and exceptional value for money, very knowledgeable tour and just enough free time to carry out your own explorations after the guided walk, shout out to Andrea for being a really good tour guide! And lending us 50 cent for the toilet as we had no money, Frankie the bus driver was also very nice and pleasant"..."
Brussels Private Custom Tour with a Local Guide, Kickstart your Trip"Our guide Andre was amazing. He showed us around the city of Brussels and explained the history of each of the sites. I would highly recommended the tour if you are interested learning about the history, architecture. Andre even recommend some shops where we can get some delicious chocolate, waffles and restaurant to visit that are outside of tourist area. ~ B"..."
Antwerp: Diamonds galore, elegance, arts and stunning architecture"Brussels City Tours is an excellent company and Frank was a terrific guide. Frank was very knowledgeable, funny and engaging in communicating interesting facts and stories on Antwerp. I also liked the pace of the tour and the timings in each location were perfect. Frank managed to keep things moving along without feeling rushed."..."
Brussels Chocolate Beer Waffle and Belgian Whiskey All-in-One (Small Group) Tour"Thoughtful tour. Learned a lot about the chocolate, beer, and history of Brussels. The guide is very passionate and knowledgeable. Tour went over two hours, so don't book if you have somewhere to go after - def worth it! Highly recommend"..."
Private Brussels Tour with a Local, Highlights & Hidden Gems, Custom"Walid was an excellent guide and I had a great time. I only wish that I had received the provider's survey in advance, there is something broken in the communication between the guide to the agency to the Viator..."..."
Brussels Discovery Tour: Belgian food, chocolate, waffles, beer, sightseeing"David was a friendly great tour guide and the food tastes wholesome and amazing, great range of beers we tasted as well.,"..."
Bus day trip to Ghent from Brussels"Ghent is a lovely, historic city & our guide Yiel was knowledgeable & well organized. She even gave us good recommendations on where to eat. I highly recommend Ghent for a day trip with Viator. I just wished that Viator resumes hotel pickup & drop off. We stayed at the Sofitel in Brussels, which would have been on the pickup & drop-off route during pre-Covid times."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Mountain Bike Tours in Brussels?
The best Mountain Bike Tours in Brussels according to Viator travellers are:
What Mountain Bike Tours in Brussels are taking additional safety precautions?
These Brussels experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Guided bike tour, Brussels highlights and hidden gems
- Bruges and Ghent - Belgium's Fairytale Cities - from Brussels
- Brussels Private Custom Tour with a Local Guide, Kickstart your Trip
- Antwerp: Diamonds galore, elegance, arts and stunning architecture
- Amsterdam Day Trip from Brussels With Stop at Kinderdijk's Windmills
What Mountain Bike Tours in Brussels are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Brussels may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Ciamberlani House (Maison A. Ciamberlani) Tours & Tickets
- Grand Sablon Square (Place du Grand Sablon) Tours & Tickets
- BELvue Museum Tours & Tickets
- Avenue Louise Tours & Tickets
- Maasmechelen Village Tours & Tickets
- Hotel Solvay Tours & Tickets
- Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and of Military History Tours & Tickets
- Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice) Tours & Tickets
- Coudenberg (Former Palace of Brussels) Tours & Tickets
- Belgian Comic Strip Center Tours & Tickets
- Mini-Europe Tours & Tickets
- Autoworld Tours & Tickets
- Halle Gate (Porte de Hal) Tours & Tickets
- Royal Galleries of Saint Hubert (Les Galeries St-Hubert) Tours & Tickets
- Brussels City Museum (Musée de la Ville de Bruxelles) Tours & Tickets
- Herge Museum Tours & Tickets
- Hotel Tassel Tours & Tickets
- Atomium Tours & Tickets
- Museum of the Turn of the Century (Musée Fin-de-Siècle) Tours & Tickets
- Brussels Town Hall (Hotel de Ville) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets