Top Cairns & the Tropical North Rafting
On the Water
White Water Rafting
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
Likely To Sell Out
When are you travelling?
Time of Day
4 results | All Cairns & the Tropical North Tours
Barron Gorge National Park Half-Day White Water Rafting from Cairns or Port Douglas
Tackle the grade II and III rapids of the Barron River on this adrenaline-pumping half-day tour from Cairns or Port Douglas. Prepare to get wet and wild as you hurtle over the rapids, then float downstream past the jagged cliffs, plunging ravines, and lush rainforest of the Barron Gorge National Park. Best of all: with gentle rapids and full instruction provided, this tour is suitable for all levels, including complete beginners.
Rainforest River Tubing from Cairns
Get set for a wet and wild adventure as you hurtle down the Mulgrave River on a giant tube! Hang on tight as you navigate small rapids and then soak up the scenery as you drift through the rainforest. This fun-filled morning tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport from Cairns, plus around 2 hours of tubing. Best of all: there’s no experience necessary, so everyone can give it a go!
Barron River Half-Day White Water Rafting from Cairns
Experience the fun and thrills of a half-day whitewater rafting trip on the Barron River, located just 20 minutes north of Cairns. Enjoy the spectacular scenery of World Heritage-listed Wet Tropics as you raft through stunning terrain, including highlights such as Barron Falls. Your expert guide provides all necessary rafting equipment and paddling instruction for the 2-hour rafting trip, you simply bring clothes that can get wet. No experience needed for this fun and safe rafting excursion. Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from Cairns and the Northern Beaches.
Rapid Boarding Barron River Afternoon Experience
Experience white water rapids a little differently with this rapid boarding tour on Queensland’s Barron River. Rather than tackling the rapids on a group raft, you’ll be driving your own board down the river. Besides the thrill of seeing the rapids at face level, you’ll also get to admire the tropical rainforest scenery around the Barron River. This tour has a maximum of 12 participants.
What people are saying about Rafting in Cairns & the Tropical North
Barron Gorge National Park Half-Day White Water Rafting from Cairns or Port Douglas"People were lovely and friendly. Picking us up was really helpful and we didn’t get to wait they were on time. The money I paid was worth the expense we had. It was our first time Rafting but our guide tour made fun for us. Thank you so much 😊"..."
Rainforest River Tubing from Cairns"all of it was fun even when it poured with rain that even added to the experience staff were great and informative"..."
Barron River Half-Day White Water Rafting from Cairns"This was the best rafting experience I have had to date. Mitch our guide was great and made sure we all were safe and had a great time!"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Rafting in Cairns & the Tropical North?
The best Rafting in Cairns & the Tropical North according to Viator travellers are:
What Rafting in Cairns & the Tropical North are taking additional safety precautions?
These Cairns & the Tropical North experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Rafting in Cairns & the Tropical North are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Cairns & the Tropical North may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Esplanade Boardwalk Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Whitfield Tours & Tickets
- Cairns Night Markets & Food Court Tours & Tickets
- Cairns Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Mamu Tropical Skywalk Tours & Tickets
- Fitzroy Island Tours & Tickets
- Kuranda Koala Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Rusty's Markets Tours & Tickets
- Behana Gorge Waterfall Tours & Tickets
- Barron Gorge National Park Tours & Tickets
- RainForeStation Nature Park Tours & Tickets
- Cairns Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Trinity Beach Tours & Tickets
- Cairns Botanic Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Centenary Lakes Tours & Tickets
- Muddy's Playground Tours & Tickets
- Wet Tropics World Heritage Area Tours & Tickets
- Cairns Esplanade Lagoon Tours & Tickets
- Lake Barrine Tours & Tickets
- Michaelmas Cay Tours & Tickets
- Things to Do in Cairns with Kids
- Romantic Things to Do in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 2 Days in Cairns
- Things to Do in Cairns This Summer
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 3 Days in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to Do in Cairns This Winter
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets