Top Central Pacific Restaurants
Desserts & Sweets
On the Water
Food & Drink Classes
When are you travelling?
Time of Day
8 results | All Central Pacific Tours
Learn everything you ever wanted to know about chocolate-making and get to try your hand at producing some yourself, with this immersive experience. You'll start with a walk through the forest, where you'll learn about local plants and animals, including cacao. You'll then be guided through the chocolate-making process, with the chance to do a bit of chocolate mixing—and tasting—yourself.
Cooking Class & Medicinal Plants Garden Manuel Antonio
We are a local family interacting and teaching about the local cuisine in Manuel Antonio from the local taste perspective. You will be learning directly from the locals how to best combine native ingredients with the best spices to get a tasty meal.
3-in-1 Monteverde Cloud Forest Coffee, Chocolate and Sugar Cane Tour
Experience a different side of the Monteverde Cloud Forest with this small-group tour through a local private farm. Walk through a private farm set within the region’s beautiful countryside to see how coffee, cocoa, and sugar are produced here. Besides seeing their plantations, you’ll have the chance to taste each of the local products. Trails on the farm are accessible for strollers, walkers, and wheelchairs.
Private Cocktail Tasting Monteverde Conceptual Mixology
OOME Mixology Experience, was born with the idea of giving a unique experience in mixology, conceptual menus and providing a space where we will transport ourselves to the Prohibition Era, being a hidden bar in the heart of Monteverde. We are a minimalist but very creative space. Our first menu is based on Monteverde, a perfect cloud forest to highlight ingredients, history and Presentation. If you want the experience, it can be to share cocktails with a friend, friend or your partner. You pay 1 and enter 2. (includes 5 cocktails)
Chocolate Experience, Waterfall and Cultural Lunch in local home.
This experience is a unique opportunity to experience a rural Costa Rican village while participating in a very interesting hands-on activity making Chocolate. The setting is a private family owned plot of land in the rainforest that overlooks the Naranjo River. You will be surrounded by the sounds of nature and can plunge into the cleansing waterfall after enjoying some chocolate! Our hope is that you will feel like you have experienced something truly off the beaten path that is educational and authentic and fun!
Full Day Tour to Tortuga Island from Jaco
Whether you're looking to relax or enjoy something more active, this full-day catamaran excursion to Tortuga Island from Jacó will accomplish your goals. The island has some of the most pristine beaches in Costa Rica, ideal for swimming and snorkeling. Make use of the hot tub on board and take a fun banana boat ride if you wish. It is an ideal fun day for couples and groups of friends.
2 Hour ATV Jungle Adventure Jaco
This Jaco ATV tour may be short, but it doesn’t skimp on adventure, making it a great choice for exploring the Costa Rican rain forest in just a couple of hours. Get behind the wheel of an ATV and follow your personal guide over rugged mountainous terrain, past ocean vista points, and right by a small waterfall.
3-Hour Private Guided Experience of 7 Course Contemporary Indian Tasting Menu
This 7 course contemporary Indian meal is designed for you to enjoy exotic flavors of India with the use of authentic Indian as well as modern techniques and western ingredients at times.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Restaurants in Central Pacific?
The best Restaurants in Central Pacific according to Viator travellers are:
What Restaurants in Central Pacific are taking additional safety precautions?
These Central Pacific experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Restaurants in Central Pacific are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Central Pacific may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Brunch Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Food & Drink Classes
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Art & Culture
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Molokini Crater
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Na Pali Coast
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
- Tower of London
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets