Coles Bay Tours, Tickets & Excursions
When are you travelling?
Nature and Wildlife Tours
On the Water
Cruises & Sailing
How to Get Around
Tours by Duration
Time of Day
Wineglass Bay Cruise from Coles Bay
Set sail across the turquoise waters of Wineglass Bay on this half-day cruise. Soak up the serene landscapes of Tasmania’s Freycinet Peninsula as you glide past the white sand beaches and rugged sea cliffs. Indulge in a scrumptious Ploughman’s lunch (if option selected) on-board, then keep a look out for dolphins, humpback whales, and sea eagles as you head back to shore.
The Freycinet Paddle
Spend around half the day exploring the coast of Tasmania’s scenic Freycinet National Park on this easygoing kayaking tour. If you’re not an experienced kayaker, don’t worry – all kayaking gear is provided free of charge and participants receive personalized coaching and guidance from the guides on this small group tour. Get striking landscape photos of Freycinet’s forests and mountains from the sea and even disembark at one of the park’s isolated beaches.
Freycinet Walking Tour
Freycinet Bay National Park is renowned for its pristine white beaches and rugged granite peaks. With this tour, explore the park’s natural wonders on a guided one-way walk along Wineglass Bay and the Isthmus Track. Stop for morning tea in Wineglass Bay, continue to Hazards Beach for a gourmet picnic lunch, then ride the Freycinet Aqua Taxi back to the starting point.
What people are saying about Coles Bay Tours
Wineglass Bay Cruise from Coles Bay"Absolutely stunning day! Crew was fun and exciting to be around and the weather and animals really turned this day into a magic one. Would 100% recommend and do again when we are back in Tassie. Don’t hesitate or miss out on the adventure. Thanks guys for a very special day"..."
The Freycinet Paddle"Loved the experience, It was great fun and beautiful scenery. It was my first time in a kayak, and I found it easy. The guides were very knowledgable on all to see around Coles Bay and the Freycinet areas."..."
Freycinet Walking Tour"Small personal tour. Loved our guide Ali. We felt extremely proud of ourselves making it. The views definitely were great motivation."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best tours in Coles Bay?
The best tours in Coles Bay according to Viator travellers are:
What tours in Coles Bay are taking additional safety precautions?
These Coles Bay experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What tours in Coles Bay are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Coles Bay may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets