Top Flanders Dining Experiences
Desserts & Sweets
Street Food Tours
When are you travelling?
Street Food Tours
Beer & Brewery Tours
Time of Day
10 results | All Flanders Tours
Food tasting & Historical walk
Taste your way around the UNESCO-listed center of Bruges on this history-packed food crawl. Enjoy five sweet and savory gastronomy stops, from Belgian waffles and fries to traditional Bitterballen meatballs—plus two locally brewed beers. You’ll also stop at popular landmarks along the way, including the Market Square (“The Markt”) and the Church of Our Lady in Bruges.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
The Waffles 'n Beer Workshop
Learn how to make waffles in their birthplace and sample local beer while you're at it with this tasting workshop. You'll start with a Belgian beer tasting in which you'll get to sample three types of Belgian beer, one of which you'll use for your waffle batter. You'll then learn how to make waffles yourself, which you'll get to eat...with more beer!
Hard Rock Cafe Antwerp with Set Lunch or Dinner
Get the star treatment with a meal at the Hard Rock Cafe Antwerp, boasting the chain’s legendary atmosphere and stellar views of Antwerp’s city center. Skip the line for quick seating in one of three dining areas, and choose from a 2- or 3-course menu of all-American classics like burgers, chicken wings, mac’n’cheese, and hot fudge brownie sundaes. Visit anytime during opening hours for a mouthwatering meal surrounded by music memorabilia like Lady Gaga's Belgian-designed dress and Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ gloves.
Beer Tasting - Belgian Beer Flavours
This is an excellent choice for beer lovers visiting Antwerp. Get clued up on the different styles of Belgian beer in the best way possible—by taking part in a guided tasting session. Conveniently, alcoholic drinks and snacks are included, so you won’t have to stop and pay after each round. During the experience, learn about the history of beer, ingredients used in beer-making, and plenty of great beer-related facts too.
Savour Authentic Belgian Cuisine in a Beautiful Home in Ghent
Embrace the flavors of Belgium with this private cooking class led by a local chef known as Suzy. Classes are taught from her childhood home filled with historic Flemish art and a large blooming garden. Learn about Suzy's heritage and upbringing while trying out cooking techniques. Sample dishes such as Ghent Waterzooi or homemade ice cream for a delicious and immersive experience.
Belgian Chocolate Workshop in Bruges
Create your own Belgian chocolate during a Belgian chocolate-making workshop that’s ideal for families and those with a sweet tooth. Rather than just dipping items in chocolate, you’ll learn to make three difference types of chocolate from scratch—including pralines, mendiants chocolate and hot chocolate—and end up with more than 35 pieces per person, so plenty to share with family and friends.
Best of Bruges: History, Chocolate & Beer Tour
Experience the best of Bruges on this 3-in-1 walking tour. Meet your guide at a central location in the morning, and head first to a top-rated chocolatier, where you’ll learn about Belgian chocolate-making traditions and will do some sampling. Then, continue on a history-themed walking tour of the city’s UNESCO-listed, medieval center. Finally, venture to the esteemed Bourgogne de Flandres brewery for a tour and beer tasting.
Round-Trip Shuttle Service from Zeebrugge to Bruges
When your cruise ship docks in Bruges' port, you can easily travel to the historic city center with this round-trip shuttle service from Zeebrugge. Hop on the shuttle for the 20-minute (approximately) ride to Bruges, then take the shuttle back when you’re ready to return to your ship in the afternoon. Shuttles run every 30 minutes between 8:30 a.m. and 12 a.m., so there is no delay in getting back and forth to Bruges city center from your cruise ship.
Luxury lust and love in Bruges
Immerse yourself in the beautiful history of Bruges, the city where the Middle Ages lie on the street. Bruges owes its power to trade and activity, but the beauty was also preserved by poverty. You get an overview of the history, the intrigues, the power struggle between noblemen and clergy. Was Bruges Catholic or Protestant? How is it possible that a cathedral went under the hammer in 1800? What about the position of the powerful Burgundians and why did they love Bruges so much? What about Kant's history? These and many other questions are answered in your tour.
Tour and Tasting if alcoholic Ginger-beer in a gluten-free nano-brewery
Sulzbachers is the only gluten-free ginger beer brewery in continental Europe producing alcoholic beverages combining ginger and hops
What people are saying about Dining Experiences in Flanders
Food tasting & Historical walk"Fantastic tour with very engaging and informative guide called May. Lots of food stops so don’t be full when you go! Learnt lots about the city too - highly recommended."..."
The Waffles 'n Beer Workshop"This really exceeded my expectations! We did this as a family event with our adult son and his wife and had the best time. The waffles were very good, we had a great time making them and doing the tasting."..."
Beer Tasting - Belgian Beer Flavours"An informative and enjoyable experience with a knowledgeable guide. Kristof was great well informed and very accommodating to our group"..."
Belgian Chocolate Workshop in Bruges"Our group of 4 loved the chocolate making class. Saeideh Was a fun and knowledgeable teacher! And the chocolate turned out really great! I definitely recommend this class."..."
Best of Bruges: History, Chocolate & Beer Tour"Great time! Martin was a great guide. It's a wonderful way to see the city. The focus isn't just chocolate and beer, it's a city tour with a trip to one of Bruges' amazing chocolate shops where you get a small demo and a chance to buy chocolates (which we happily did!) and to one of their breweries (where we ended the tour with a really tasty beer!) Great way to spend a few hours in Bruges!"..."
Round-Trip Shuttle Service from Zeebrugge to Bruges"If you are taking a cruise and docking in Zeebrugge use this service to get to Brugge. Excellent, clean and on time."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dining Experiences in Flanders?
The best Dining Experiences in Flanders according to Viator travellers are:
What Dining Experiences in Flanders are taking additional safety precautions?
These Flanders experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Dining Experiences in Flanders are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Flanders may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Unique Experiences
- ModeMuseum (MoMu) Tours & Tickets
- Butcher's Hall (Vleeshuis) Tours & Tickets
- Graslei and Korenlei Tours & Tickets
- De Koninck Antwerp City Brewery Tours & Tickets
- Lace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum) Tours & Tickets
- Grand Market Place (Grote Markt van Antwerpen) Tours & Tickets
- De Halve Maan Brewery Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE Blankenberge Tours & Tickets
- Historic Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge) Tours & Tickets
- Gravensteen Castle (Castle of the Counts) Tours & Tickets
- St. Bavo's Cathedral (Sint-Baafskathedraal) Tours & Tickets
- Brabo Fountain Tours & Tickets
- Essex Farm Cemetery Tours & Tickets
- Historium Brugge Tours & Tickets
- Duvelorium Tours & Tickets
- Central Station Tours & Tickets
- Belfry and Lakenhalle (Bell Tower and Cloth Hall) Tours & Tickets
- Sint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital) Tours & Tickets
- Canals of Bruges (Brugse Reien) Tours & Tickets
- Groeningemuseum Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Alsace
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets