Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast Tours and Tickets
Australia’s biggest Wet’n’Wild water park, in Brisbane, is a Gold Coast summer favorite featuring all the water park essentials. There's a giant wave pool, lazy river, whirlpool tub, FlowRider surf simulator, and plenty of water slides for all thrill levels.
Pacific Motorway, Oxenford, 4210
Looks like we don't have any Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast tours or tickets. Try one of these other top landmarks.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast hours of operation?
Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast hours of operation: Opens daily at 10am. Closes 4-9pm depending on time of year. . Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island