Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast
Australia’s biggest Wet’n’Wild water park is located in Brisbane. This Gold Coast summer favorite features all the water park essentials, including a giant wave pool, lazy river, whirlpool tub, FlowRider surf simulator, and plenty of water slides for all thrill levels.
Wet’n’Wild is one of Brisbane’s most popular family attractions and a great way to cool off on a hot afternoon. Ticket options range from a single day pass to a multi-park pass, which grants entry to Wet’n’Wild, Sea World, and Warner Bros. Movie World for three to seven consecutive days. Families can add upgrades, like unlimited digital ride photos or an all-you-can-drink pass, or rent cabanas and lounges by the wave pool or kids’ area.
Things to know before you go
- Wet’n’Wild is a hit with families traveling with kids.
- Don’t forget to bring sun protection, a towel, and a change of clothes.
- Book your tickets online ahead of time to skip the line at the ticket office.
- Picnic lunches are allowed inside the park.
- The water park is accessible to wheelchairs and offers cabanas with wheelchair access.
How to get there
Wet’n’Wild is on the Pacific Highway about 40 minutes outside Brisbane. To get there by public transportation, take the train to Coomera Station and transfer to Bus TX7.
When to get there
The subtropical climate of the Gold Coast means Wet’n’Wild is open throughout the year. The best time to visit is during the Australian summer (December to February), as a refreshing way to cool off from the heat.
During a visit to this water park, there are several attractions you won’t want to miss. The star attraction is the Kamikaze jet spray water slide, with its sheer drop and over-the-top speeds. The Tornado slide blasts visitors from a tunnel into a wet and wild storm, while the Surfider straps them to a giant surfboard for a ride on a giant 98-foot (30-meter) wave.
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island