Top Gold Coast Tickets & Passes
Shows & Performances
Dinner and Show Tickets
Museum Tickets & Passes
Arts & Design
Likely To Sell Out
When are you travelling?
Museum Tickets & Passes
Dinner and Show Tickets
Time of Day
11 results | All Gold Coast Tours
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary General Entry Ticket
Enjoy a close encounter with Australia's native animals at the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, located on the Gold Coast. Your ticket includes admission to the park plus daily keeper presentations and animal shows. Admire critters such as the kangaroo, Tasmanian devil, koala, wombat, echidna and reptiles that live in natural-style bush and rainforest habitats. Walk through the stunning 5-acre forest of the Lost Valley and see unique flora and wildlife such as lemurs, red pandas, capybaras and other exotic reptiles.
2.5hr Gold Coast Kayaking & snorkelling tour
Short on time? Sample the natural beauty of the Gold Coast on this outdoor tour. Hop on a sea kayak and paddle your way over to Wave Break Island to swim and snorkel amid sub-tropical fish and marine wildlife. Look out for dolphins and stingrays and enjoy a snack before heading back to shore
ArtVo Gold Coast - Queensland's first 'trick art' gallery
Become part of the art at the incredible ArtVo Gold Coast, an art gallery with a difference. Queensland’s first trick art gallery is a fun destination to visit with your family or friends. Be amazed by the skillful art, spread over a huge area, and stop for plenty of photos and selfies. Staff are willing to help out if you need. Pre-purchase your tickets for a smooth arrival.
Dracula's Cabaret - Gold Coast
Get set for a thrilling night of cocktails, canapés and cabaret on the Gold Coast, with this 3.5-hour evening dinner show. Enter the legendary Dracula’s Cabaret and be whisked off for drinks (own expense) at the Graveyard Cocktail Lounge. Brave a ride on the Ghost Train, then settle into your seats in the Theatre of the Vampyre for a delicious 3-course dinner (included). The fun doesn’t end there – prepare to be entertained by a dazzling show including carnival and circus acts, puppetry displays, comedy skits and live music.
Whale Watching by Sea World Cruises
Wildlife enthusiasts will love the chance to spot whales in the wild so close to the Gold Coast. Just a twenty-minute cruise off shore, the Australian Whale Sanctuary is prime humpback whale habitat. Get great views of the creatures (when conditions are right) from on board your comfortable boat. This easy 2.5-hour trip can fit into busy itineraries.
Gold Coast Jet Boat Ride Adventure Ride
Zip through the scenic Gold Coast Broadwater on a high-octane jet boat ride that combines speed-driven fun with sightseeing. Hang on as your boat performs 360-degree spins, power slides and other tricks, then slow down to see Southport Yacht Club, Palazzo Versace Hotel and Marina Mirage. You'll also buzz past Seaworld, the mansions of Sovereign Island and Moreton Bay Marine Park, venturing further than other similar tours. Dolphins and other marine life often seen in these waterways — keep your eyes peeled!
Gold Coast Sunset Cruise with sparkling wine & nibbles platter
Go sailing on the Gold Coast Broadwater at sunset aboard a luxury sailboat. Glide past landmarks such as the Southport Yacht Club, Marina Mirage, Wave Break Island and Surfers Paradise on this romantic and relaxing 2-hour sunset cruise. Travel in a small group with a maximum of 10 people, and enjoy complimentary sparkling wine and appetizers during your sunset cruise. Have the option to upgrade to include a gourmet dinner featuring fresh Australian seafood.
Natural Bridge & Springbrook Waterfalls Tour
Journey into the hinterlands on this 5-hour afternoon tour of the Springbrook National Park from the Gold Coast. Explore the UNESCO-listed Goondawanna rainforests by coach, stopping to walk through the jungle, peek into ancient caves and enjoy views of Mount Warning from the Best of All Lookout. Visit natural wonders like Purling Brook Falls, Numinbah valley and Rainbow Falls, and soak up the scenery from the Canyon Lookout. This small-group tour is limited to 16 people for a personalised experience, and includes hotel pick-up and afternoon tea.
Evening Rainforest & Glow Worm Experience - Small Group Tour
Experience the nighttime enchantment of Mt Tamborine National Park on this unique 4WD rain forest walk and glowworm tour. At the mountain summit, stop for a light supper of cakes and hot chocolate, and soak up views of the twinkling Gold Coast from a lookout. Then, observe nocturnal wildlife by torchlight with a guided bushwalk through the rain forest, where you’ll come across an ethereal waterfall illuminated by glowworms.
Wave Break Island Snorkel Tour on the Gold Coast
Wave Break Island is one of the best places for snorkeling on the Gold Coast, home to over 50 different fish species. Marvel at the island’s underwater wonders on this 4-hour snorkeling tour and dive in to swim and snorkel amid schools of exotic fish. Hotel pick-up and round-trip transfers are included.
24hr Supercar Experience - Experience Beautiful Gold Coast & Brisbane
East Exotics SuperCar Experiences are unlike any other Supercar Experience on the Gold Coast. We pick the MOST attention grabbing cars on the market, and couple that with amazing local knowledge, creative photography packages and superior customer service to set us apart. Life is short, hire a supercar.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in Gold Coast?
The best Tickets & Passes in Gold Coast according to Viator travellers are:
What Tickets & Passes in Gold Coast are taking additional safety precautions?
These Gold Coast experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Tickets & Passes in Gold Coast are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Gold Coast may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Coolangatta Tours & Tickets
- Glow Worm Caves Tamborine Mountain Tours & Tickets
- Marina Mirage Tours & Tickets
- Best Of All Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk Tours & Tickets
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery Tours & Tickets
- Lamington National Park Tours & Tickets
- O’Reilly’s Tree Top Walk Tours & Tickets
- SkyPoint Observation Deck Tours & Tickets
- Tamborine National Park Tours & Tickets
- Broadbeach Tours & Tickets
- Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast Tours & Tickets
- Burleigh Heads Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Great Barrier Reef
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets