Top Guerrero Kayaking
Private Sightseeing Tours
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
When are you travelling?
Time of Day
7 results | All Guerrero Tours
Las Gatas Kayaking and Snorkeling Tour
Kayak and snorkel in Zihuatanejo Bay on a half-day trip to Las Gatas Beach that includes lunch on the beach, all equipment, and round-trip hotel transfer. Even beginning kayakers can navigate the calm bay inside the sea wall, where you can find coral reefs, colorful sea life, and an underwater statue of Jesus Christ.
Small-Group Half-Day Kayaking and Horse Riding with Lunch
Combine kayaking and horseback riding on this small-group half-day tour in Zihuatanejo. Visit the fishing village of Barra de Potosi where you’ll kayak on a saltwater lagoon as you catch sight of local birds and admire the flora and fauna. Following that, head to Playa Larga (Long Beach) where you’ll take a horseback ride along the sands. Plus, enjoy a seafood lunch at a local restaurant.
Kayaking Tour with Lunch in Acapulco
Imagine padding off the coast of Acapulco followed by a laid-back lunch on the beach. Or stop imagining it and book this tour! Fully trained guides will give you a quick lesson in kayaking before you head out on the peaceful waters along Caleta (a pretty part of Old Acapulco) and around Roqueta Island. Then relax on the beach with a yummy lunch before heading back.
Snorkeling Tour in Ixtapa Island
Discover Ixtapa Island, located off Mexico's south coast, on this all-day trip from Zihuatanejo. The island boasts three beaches, including Coral Beach, which is known for its pristine waters, live coral, and colorful fish. Sit back and relax under a palm-roofed restaurant, swim in the tranquil waters of Playa Varadero, or spend the day snorkeling. You’ll also find a variety of fresh seafood dishes at the local restaurants.
Snorkel and Kayak in Las Gatas Beach
On the Las Gatas adventure tour in Zihuatanejo, you can choose pure relaxation (easy to do in shaded hammocks strung between towering palms) or thrilling exploration! With our adventure, tour, the day is yours to create, you choose your adventure. The natural beauty of Las Gatas beach was originally discovered along the Zihuatanejo bay by famous Oliverio Maciel, the man of the sea, from Zihuatanejo, actor by chance, diver by choice, shark tamer, and pioneer in the tourism promotion of Zihuatanejo. Transportation from your hotel to the beach and back.
Sportive tour 3 in 1
This tour is provided by triathlonist and Officially Certified Tourista Guide plus support staff , what makes a fun and safe way to know diferents routes, points of interest unknown for most of the tourists
2-Hour Kayak Tour in Tres Palos Lagoon
It is an experience of total amazement for all the senses. An integral activity that mixes adventure, physical activity, wellness and meditation in a paradisiacal landscape and in total contact with the four elements. This tour is an ideal opportunity to fill yourself with energy, remember the potential that each new day has and connect with our true selves.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kayaking Tours in Guerrero?
The best Kayaking Tours in Guerrero according to Viator travellers are:
What Kayaking Tours in Guerrero are taking additional safety precautions?
These Guerrero experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kayaking Tours in Guerrero are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Guerrero may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- Molokini Crater
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Na Pali Coast
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
- Tower of London
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets