Top Hawaii Family-friendly Shows
12 results | All Hawaii Tours
Experience a traditional Hawaiian luau with sunset coastal views at Paradise Cove. Enjoy a welcome Mai Tai and authentic Hawaiian fare, including fresh seafood, kalua pork, and tropical fruit during this 5.5-hour experience. Watch the sunset and enjoy entertainment from Hawaiian musicians, hula dancers, and fire twirlers. Three dining packages are available to customize your experience, and round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels is available.
Enjoy a traditional lei greeting and experience a luau on Oahu. Hosted by Chief Sielu, Original World Fire Knife Dance Champion, this event provides the ideal opportunity to immerse yourself in island culture. Watch a Polynesian show, learn headband weaving before indulging in a Hawaiian feast, including pineapple glazed chicken and kalua pork. Upgrade to include priority access and convenient pickup, for a hassle-free experience.
Rather than spending the most magical time of day inside a restaurant or hotel, treat yourself to this sunset dinner cruise aboard a catamaran. Enjoy included drinks and watch the down behind the island of Lanai as you cruise along the Lahaina coastline. Then, indulge in a delicious 3-course dinner accompanied by the sounds of a local musician. Depending on the time of year, you might even spot humpback whales.
Spend an evening immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture with this excursion to the Royal Kona Resort Luau. Choose your ideal time for the outing — the luau occurs four nights a week — then enjoy a shell lei greeting, a lei workshop, and an Imu ceremony with a delicious roasted pig. Sip Mai-Tais while admiring beautiful views of Kailua Bay.
After being picked up from your hotel, you will attend a luau on Oahu produced by the Original World Fire Knife Dance Champion, Chief Sielu. During this 2 to 2.5-hour evening, immerse yourself in the island's culture while interacting up close and personal with the Chief's tribe of warriors and hula dancers. After a lei greeting, enjoy a cocktail and partake in a sumptuous Hawaiian feast that includes pineapple glazed chicken and kalua pork. Watch a Polynesian show and participate in activities like headband weaving and more. Return transportation is included.
Catch tribute bands of your favorite artists at the ‘Rock-a-Hula’s 'Hawaiian Journey' show in Waikiki. Discover Hawaii's rich history from the 1920s to present-day, accompanied by a live band and dancers.
Spend an afternoon immersed in Hawaiian culture with dance performances, dinner, and entrance to Waimea Valley. Hike to Waimea Falls and swim in the pool at the bottom (life jackets provided). Explore lush botanical gardens and see the colorful blooms that make your flower lei. Sit down for dinner and be dazzled with traditional Polynesian dancing and cultural performances while you taste Hawaiian specialties and sip tropical cocktails.
Plan your vacation ahead of time by purchasing tickets for this 2-hour cruise from Oahu. Dine on a crab and steak dinner while watching live Hawaiian entertainment, a show called '60 Years of Aloha' and enjoying vistas over the Oahu coast.
Come experience a celebration of tasty dishes, lively music and festive hula at the Waikiki Luau! Relax with a Hawaiian welcome and tropical Mai Tai before dining on a Luau-themed buffet dinner with island roasted whole suckling pig. Enjoy live music, hula performances and participate in a hula lesson and show! The Waikiki Luau is conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, within walking distance from all hotels. For a full evening of entertainment, we recommend upgrading your “Waikiki Luau Buffet Dinner” to include the "Rock-A-Hula" largest cast show, featuring local artists, Tahitian, fire knife dancing and more.
Enjoy an enchanted evening in Kauai with a gourmet dinner followed by one of the top-rated luaus on the island! Kick off the night with a Champagne reception and lei greeting at the historic Kilohana Plantation, then settle into a four-course meal of island favorites. After dinner, take in the mesmerizing Luau Kalamaku as dancers, fire-twirlers and musicians enact the story of the first Tahitian voyage to Hawaii. Your premier seat will provide a great view of all the vibrant action.
Combine a gently paced nature hike in Oahu with a relaxing beach visit during this full-day combo tour from Honolulu. Walk through rainforest to a local waterfall, with trails adapted to evolving weather conditions. After free time for lunch, head to the east side's restroom-equipped beaches. Both small-group and private options are available.
Experience a traditional Hawaiian Luau in a scenic location. The evening begins with a variety of cultural activities ideal for all ages. Learn to play the ukulele, string flower lei, or dance hula, and then sit down for a buffet dinner with a large selection of Hawaiian specialties like Kalua pork and grilled Mahi Mahi. Then settle in for the main event: an award-winning Polynesian fire dance performance.
What people are saying about Family-friendly Shows in Hawaii
Paradise Cove Luau"I booked this luau for my uncle and his wife who just got married. They got home and told the whole family that they had so much fun and had a good time, my uncle sure did love their Mai tai’s tho, I would totally book another fancy thing like this again for a friend or family."..."
From Lahaina Harbor: Sunset Prime Rib or Mahi Mahi Dinner Cruise"Our waitress (Carol?) was wonderful. The service was pretty great. The food was good, not great. That said, we were not there for the food. We were there for the sunset and time together with family. And whales!"..."
Star Casual Sunset and Show Cruise"The food was outstanding! The crew was very friendly and accommodating. The entertainment was very impressive. I will go back again! This is a must do when visiting Honolulu."..."
Luau Kalamaku with Plantation Owner's Dinner & Show"The 4 course dinner at Gaylord’s was excellent as were the waiting staff! Loved the show and the story telling. Dancers and music were perfect!! Mahalo!!"..."
Waterfall Hike , Sightseeing & East Side Beach Day"Excellent tour. Loved the waterfall hike at Manoa Falls and the beach at Blowhole lookout. Our guide, Natalie, was very nice and provided a lot of information about the island as we drove around from place to place. This was our first visit to Hawaii and we are glad we took this tour to learn our way around the island. Would definitely recommend!"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Family-friendly Shows in Hawaii?
The best Family-friendly Shows in Hawaii according to Viator travellers are:
What Family-friendly Shows in Hawaii are taking additional safety precautions?
These Hawaii experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Family-friendly Shows in Hawaii are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Hawaii may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Shows & Performances
- Dinner and Show Tickets
- Family-friendly Shows
- Theater Shows
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Unique Experiences
- Captain Cook Monument Tours & Tickets
- Maunalua Bay Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Waialeale Tours & Tickets
- Liliuokalani Gardens Tours & Tickets
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Tours & Tickets
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge Tours & Tickets
- Wailuku River State Park Tours & Tickets
- Kokee Natural History Museum Tours & Tickets
- Kalapana Tours & Tickets
- Kailua Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Kaʻu Coffee Mill Tours & Tickets
- Coconut Island (Mokuola) Tours & Tickets
- Kapoho Tours & Tickets
- Paradise Cove Luau Tours & Tickets
- Byodo-In Temple Tours & Tickets
- Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial Tours & Tickets
- Kawaiaha'o Church Tours & Tickets
- Makena Tours & Tickets
- Isaac Hale Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Kula Kai Caverns Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours & Tickets Tours and Tickets