Bruny Island Berry Farm
550 Adventure Bay Road, Adventure Bay TAS, Australia
The Bruny Island Berry Farm is open from 10am-5pm daily, but is closed during the winter months of May-late October. From the car ferry it’s approximately a 40-minute drive heading south towards Adventure Bay.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Bruny Island Berry Farm ?
Attractions near Bruny Island Berry Farm :
What else should I know about attractions in Hobart?
As well as visiting the Bruny Island Berry Farm , check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory