Top Hobart Active & Outdoor Classes
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
Likely To Sell Out
On the Water
When are you travelling?
Time of Day
8 results | All Hobart Tours
Bruny Island Produce Sightseeing and Exclusive Lighthouse Tour
Explore Bruny Island on this full-day trip from Hobart. Travel by ferry to the island, look out for seals and penguins as you sail. On the island, admire natural sights like The Neck and Truganini Lookout, and take leisurely walks to look for wallabies and other local wildlife. Discover the island’s food scene with tastings of cheese, chocolate and oysters, plus a lunch of local produce. An exclusive group tour of the historic Cape Bruny Lighthouse completes your experience.
Full-Day Bruny Island Cruises Day Tour from Hobart
Admire Bruny Island by both land and sea on this day trip from Hobart that includes a 3-hour eco-cruise around the island. You’ll have the chance to see remote beaches, rugged coastlines and native wildlife like dolphins and fur seals as you cruise past steep cliffs and deep sea caves. Ferry transport to the island is included, plus morning tea and lunch on the island.
Derwent River Historic Harbour Cruise From Hobart
Enjoy Hobart from the water on Derwent River cruise. Choose your preferred time of day for your cruise, including lunch and dinner options, and then glide through the city to admire the harbor and waterfront attractions such as the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, the Tasman Bridge, Government House, Montagu Bay, and Rose Bay.
Tennis Experience in Hobart
Perfect for tennis lovers or just those wanting to try something different during their time in Hobart, enjoy access to this tennis court just 10 minutes outside of Hobart’s CBD. Take a private lesson or simply take over the court with your friends and family and play a game or two, with all equipment provided.
Discover some of Tasmania's best craft beverages as you embark on a tour of several venues. Alongside a small group visit wineries, cideries, distilleries, and breweries in the Huon and Coal River valleys. Guests enjoy tastings at each location and learn a bit about what makes each drink so special. There's also the option to purchase lunch at one stop, so you can fuel up for more drinks.
Tasmanian Wine Tour
Let someone else take care of driving on this full-day tour of southern Tasmanian wineries from Hobart. Visit five wineries for vineyard tours and tastings, with opportunities for meeting winemakers and exploring barrel rooms. Depending on the time of year, you may also be able to sample wine directly from maturing tanks or barrels.
2-Hour Small-Group Walking Tour of Hobart
Take in the highlights of central Hobart on a 2-hour walking tour led by a local guide. Stroll along Hunter Street and the Hobart waterfront, view Salamanca Place, and walk through a city park as you hear about the colonial roots of the capital of Tasmania, and see heritage buildings with Victorian and Georgian architecture. Enjoy a more intimate perspective on the city during this small-group tour that has a maximum group size of eight people.
Wineglass Bay and Freycinet National Park Active Day Trip from Hobart
Travel from Hobart to Tasmania’s east coast to visit Wineglass Bay and Freycinet National Park. En route, pass through picturesque Orford and Swansea, and stop for photos at historic Spiky Bridge and pretty Spiky Beach. When you arrive at Wineglass Bay, have the option to take a vigorous hike down to Wineglass Beach, or choose the more moderate option that visits Honeymoon Bay, Sleepy Bay and Cape Tourville lookout. On the return drive, sample fresh shellfish from Oyster Bay at Freycinet Marine Farm and sweet treats from Kate’s Berry Farm.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Active & Outdoor Classes in Hobart?
The best Active & Outdoor Classes in Hobart according to Viator travellers are:
What Active & Outdoor Classes in Hobart are taking additional safety precautions?
These Hobart experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Active & Outdoor Classes in Hobart are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Hobart may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets