Top Hobart Day Cruises
Private and Luxury
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Ports of Call Tours
Likely To Sell Out
When are you travelling?
Hop on Hop Off Buses
Time of Day
11 results | All Hobart Tours
Derwent River Historic Harbour Cruise From Hobart
Enjoy Hobart from the water on Derwent River cruise. Choose your preferred time of day for your cruise, including lunch and dinner options, and then glide through the city to admire the harbor and waterfront attractions such as the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, the Tasman Bridge, Government House, Montagu Bay, and Rose Bay.
Full-Day Bruny Island Cruises Day Tour from Hobart
Admire Bruny Island by both land and sea on this day trip from Hobart that includes a 3-hour eco-cruise around the island. You’ll have the chance to see remote beaches, rugged coastlines and native wildlife like dolphins and fur seals as you cruise past steep cliffs and deep sea caves. Ferry transport to the island is included, plus morning tea and lunch on the island.
Maria Island Cruise and Guided Walk Day Tour with Lunch and Drinks
See the best of the UNESCO-listed Maria Island and its surrounding scenic isles on comprehensive tour complete with a sightseeing cruise, a tour of the Darlington Convict Settlement, and more. This tour also includes live commentary to make the most of your sightseeing experience. You will have the opportunity to bring your own or purchase your lunch or alcoholic drinks onboard.
Half-Day Sailing on the Derwent River from Hobart
Experience Hobart from the water on a 3-hour sailing tour by ocean-racing yacht. As you glide along the River Derwent, admire the city’s coastal scenery, look for wildlife and help the crew with tasks like trimming the sails or grinding the winch. Or, simply relax and enjoy the fresh air. Gourmet snacks will be served while you listen to tales about sailing on the high seas.
Tasman Island Cruises and Port Arthur Historic Site Day Tour from Hobart
Experience the Tasman Peninsula by both land and sea on this day trip from Hobart that includes a 3-hour cruise along the coast of Tasman National Park. Gaze up at towering sea cliffs, look for wildlife like falcons and seals, and learn about the peninsula’s ecosystem. Then visit the World Heritage–listed Port Arthur Historic Site for an in-depth look at Australia’s penal history at this former convict colony. Lunch is included.
Bruny Island Traveller - Gourmet Tasting and Sightseeing Day Trip from Hobart
Discover the gourmet delights of Bruny Island during an all-inclusive tour full-day food tour with a knowledgeable guide who takes you to meet the local producers. You can expect enough food and drink to satisfy a hearty appetite, enjoying seven courses that include oysters, award winning cheeses, local honey, mead and chocolates. Soak in the island’s breathtaking scenery during visits to the Bruny Island Neck, historic Two Tree Point in Adventure Bay, white-sand beaches and nature reserves where rare white wallabies live.
Hobart Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Book a 1- or 2-day pass on a Hobart hop-on hop-off bus tour for an easy way to explore the city's top attractions at your own pace. Travel by double-decker red bus to 20 stops around the city, where you can hop off whenever you wish to visit the places that interest you. Or opt to stay onboard the bus for the full loop.
Bruny Island Produce Sightseeing and Exclusive Lighthouse Tour
Explore Bruny Island on this full-day trip from Hobart. Travel by ferry to the island, look out for seals and penguins as you sail. On the island, admire natural sights like The Neck and Truganini Lookout, and take leisurely walks to look for wallabies and other local wildlife. Discover the island’s food scene with tastings of cheese, chocolate and oysters, plus a lunch of local produce. An exclusive group tour of the historic Cape Bruny Lighthouse completes your experience.
Day Tour in Mt. Field, Mt. Wellington, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and Richmond
Visit some of the top attractions outside of Hobart on this day trip to Mount Wellington, Mount Field National Park, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, and the historical town of Richmond.
Hobart Sightseeing Cruise including Iron Pot Lighthouse
Take a Hobart sightseeing cruise to admire coastal scenery and learn about the maritime history of Tasmania’s capital city. As you travel along the River Derwent to Betsey Island and Iron Pot Lighthouse, one of the oldest lighthouses in Australia, you’ll enjoy sights like Hope Beach, Mt Wellington and Shot Tower. Listen to stories from your guide about life on the sea, from shipwrecks to settlers, on this small-group tour limited to 12 people.
Strahan Day Trip by Air from Hobart Including a Gordon River Cruise
Soak up the scenery of Tasmania by air, land and sea on this unforgettable 9-hour tour from Hobart. Start your adventure with a scenic 50-minute flight to Strahan, then board a catamaran for a 5.5-hour cruise down the serene Gordon River. Keep your camera to hand as you float past UNESCO-listed landscapes, spot landmarks like Hells Gates and take a walking tour of historic Sarah Island. After tucking into a buffet lunch on-board (included), return to Strahan to explore the pretty town on foot. This small-group tour is limited to 14.
What people are saying about Day Cruises in Hobart
Derwent River Historic Harbour Cruise From Hobart"The skipper’s knowledge of the historical Derwent River Sandy Bay Battery Point The Tasman Bridge and his life experiences of the whole area made our memorable trip an adventure to remember. The gorgeous old red ferry was historically inviting.and we had the best stern viewing seats to take in the stunning views on a sunny May afternoon ."..."
Full-Day Bruny Island Cruises Day Tour from Hobart"Everything was so organised and quality cruise tour I would recommend to anyone here to visit Tassie."..."
Maria Island Cruise and Guided Walk Day Tour with Lunch and Drinks"Excellent recital of the history from a local perspective. And the guided walk was terrific. Lots of wildlife thay was quite approachable."..."
Half-Day Sailing on the Derwent River from Hobart"It was a stunning day for sailing. The crew were friebdly, informative and accomdating. You were able to sit quietly and enjoy or participate in the sailing of the yacht, moving around was encouraged"..."
Tasman Island Cruises and Port Arthur Historic Site Day Tour from Hobart"Wonderful Tasman Sea Cruise - Beautiful Raw Nature. Guides were excellent. Port Arthur was amazing, beautifully cared for and interesting."..."
Bruny Island Traveller - Gourmet Tasting and Sightseeing Day Trip from Hobart"Awesome day. Cheese was the highlight and a great start to the day :) Would live to do it again and include a whiskey tasting too"..."
Hobart Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour"Love how clean and punctual the bus is. The commentary is great as well. My favourite stop is the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens. As the weather isn't great, I wish there's a 3 days pass"..."
Bruny Island Produce Sightseeing and Exclusive Lighthouse Tour"We enjoyed everthing about tour our guide Chris was very friendly and informative. The oysters and chesses and lunch excellent."..."
Day Tour in Mt. Field, Mt. Wellington, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and Richmond"Wonderful day out. Loved seeing the wombats and Tasmanian devils, but the view from the top of mount wellington was absolutely breathtaking"..."
Hobart Sightseeing Cruise including Iron Pot Lighthouse"What an amazing journey Hamish our skipper took us on the weather was turning wild half way through but we were in good hands. Very knowledgeable tour from a local he went out of his way to make it so enjoyable even hunted the dolphins down so we could experience their play in the boats walker at the end. Exceptional trip highly recommend."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Day Cruises in Hobart?
The best Day Cruises in Hobart according to Viator travellers are:
What Day Cruises in Hobart are taking additional safety precautions?
These Hobart experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Derwent River Historic Harbour Cruise From Hobart
- Full-Day Bruny Island Cruises Day Tour from Hobart
- Maria Island Cruise and Guided Walk Day Tour with Lunch and Drinks
- Tasman Island Cruises and Port Arthur Historic Site Day Tour from Hobart
- Bruny Island Traveller - Gourmet Tasting and Sightseeing Day Trip from Hobart
What Day Cruises in Hobart are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Hobart may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania Tours & Tickets
- Sullivan's Cove Tours & Tickets
- Hobart Runnymede Tours & Tickets
- St. David's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Richmond Village Tours & Tickets
- Lark Distillery Tours & Tickets
- Parliament House Tours & Tickets
- Hobart Salamanca Market Tours & Tickets
- Huon Valley Tours & Tickets
- Tinderbox Marine Reserve Tours & Tickets
- Macquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port) Tours & Tickets
- Queens Domain Tours & Tickets
- Mount Field National Park Tours & Tickets
- Battery Point Tours & Tickets
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery Tours & Tickets
- Russell Falls Tours & Tickets
- Cascades Female Factory Historic Site Tours & Tickets
- Mawson's Hut Replica Museum Tours & Tickets
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Richmond Gaol Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets