Top Hobart Museums
Arts & Design
Museum Tickets & Passes
Likely To Sell Out
Private and Luxury
Nature and Wildlife Tours
When are you travelling?
Time of Day
7 results | All Hobart Tours
Bruny Island Produce Sightseeing and Exclusive Lighthouse Tour
Explore Bruny Island on this full-day trip from Hobart. Travel by ferry to the island, look out for seals and penguins as you sail. On the island, admire natural sights like The Neck and Truganini Lookout, and take leisurely walks to look for wallabies and other local wildlife. Discover the island’s food scene with tastings of cheese, chocolate and oysters, plus a lunch of local produce. An exclusive group tour of the historic Cape Bruny Lighthouse completes your experience.
Cascades Female Factory Site Entry
The Cascades Female Factory is a World Heritage-listed historic site situated in the country of the Muwinina people in lutruwita / Tasmania. This site reflects on the story of the displacement, mistreatment and forced migration of convict women and girls, and their contribution to the history of Australia from colonisation to the present day. Interwoven are the First Nation’s stories of Palawa, a culture that is over 40,000 years old and which was so gravely impacted by British colonisation.
Bruny Island Traveller - Gourmet Tasting and Sightseeing Day Trip from Hobart
Discover the gourmet delights of Bruny Island during an all-inclusive tour full-day food tour with a knowledgeable guide who takes you to meet the local producers. You can expect enough food and drink to satisfy a hearty appetite, enjoying seven courses that include oysters, award winning cheeses, local honey, mead and chocolates. Soak in the island’s breathtaking scenery during visits to the Bruny Island Neck, historic Two Tree Point in Adventure Bay, white-sand beaches and nature reserves where rare white wallabies live.
Full-Day Guided Bruny Island Tour from Hobart
Discover the scenic coastline, beaches, national parks, flora, and fauna of Bruny Island on this full-day tour from Hobart. Travel via ferry to the island (tickets included), and walk through the temperate rain forest, stop at a viewing platform at the Neck, and sample locally made products.
Day Tour in Mt. Field, Mt. Wellington, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and Richmond
Visit some of the top attractions outside of Hobart on this day trip to Mount Wellington, Mount Field National Park, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, and the historical town of Richmond.
Discover some of Tasmania's best craft beverages as you embark on a tour of several venues. Alongside a small group visit wineries, cideries, distilleries, and breweries in the Huon and Coal River valleys. Guests enjoy tastings at each location and learn a bit about what makes each drink so special. There's also the option to purchase lunch at one stop, so you can fuel up for more drinks.
Private Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens Walking Tour
If you've ever wandered through an historic garden and wanted to know more about its creation, then a guided tour of the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens is for you. There’s a lot to uncover at the 14-hectare site. Keen gardeners will love the chance to delve deeper into the history and present of the delightful garden.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Museums in Hobart?
The best Museums in Hobart according to Viator travellers are:
What Museums in Hobart are taking additional safety precautions?
These Hobart experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Museums in Hobart are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Hobart may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets