Top Hobart Sailing
On the Water
Likely To Sell Out
Nature and Wildlife Tours
When are you travelling?
Hop on Hop Off Buses
Time of Day
10 results | All Hobart Tours
Half-Day Sailing on the Derwent River from Hobart
Experience Hobart from the water on a 3-hour sailing tour by ocean-racing yacht. As you glide along the River Derwent, admire the city’s coastal scenery, look for wildlife and help the crew with tasks like trimming the sails or grinding the winch. Or, simply relax and enjoy the fresh air. Gourmet snacks will be served while you listen to tales about sailing on the high seas.
Derwent River Historic Harbour Cruise From Hobart
Enjoy Hobart from the water on Derwent River cruise. Choose your preferred time of day for your cruise, including lunch and dinner options, and then glide through the city to admire the harbor and waterfront attractions such as the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, the Tasman Bridge, Government House, Montagu Bay, and Rose Bay.
Tasman Island Cruises and Port Arthur Historic Site Day Tour from Hobart
Experience the Tasman Peninsula by both land and sea on this day trip from Hobart that includes a 3-hour cruise along the coast of Tasman National Park. Gaze up at towering sea cliffs, look for wildlife like falcons and seals, and learn about the peninsula’s ecosystem. Then visit the World Heritage–listed Port Arthur Historic Site for an in-depth look at Australia’s penal history at this former convict colony. Lunch is included.
Bruny Island Produce Sightseeing and Exclusive Lighthouse Tour
Explore Bruny Island on this full-day trip from Hobart. Travel by ferry to the island, look out for seals and penguins as you sail. On the island, admire natural sights like The Neck and Truganini Lookout, and take leisurely walks to look for wallabies and other local wildlife. Discover the island’s food scene with tastings of cheese, chocolate and oysters, plus a lunch of local produce. An exclusive group tour of the historic Cape Bruny Lighthouse completes your experience.
Full-Day Bruny Island Cruises Day Tour from Hobart
Admire Bruny Island by both land and sea on this day trip from Hobart that includes a 3-hour eco-cruise around the island. You’ll have the chance to see remote beaches, rugged coastlines and native wildlife like dolphins and fur seals as you cruise past steep cliffs and deep sea caves. Ferry transport to the island is included, plus morning tea and lunch on the island.
Day Tour in Mt. Field, Mt. Wellington, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and Richmond
Visit some of the top attractions outside of Hobart on this day trip to Mount Wellington, Mount Field National Park, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, and the historical town of Richmond.
Port Arthur, Richmond & Tasman Peninsula Active Day Tour
See the top attractions of the Tasman Peninsula on a full-day tour from Hobart. Take in towering sea cliffs, rock formations including Tasman Arch and Devils Kitchen, and more as you explore the natural wonders along the coast. Next, discover the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Port Arthur Historic Site, an infamous 19th-century penal colony with a fascinating history. Finally, stroll through the pretty streets of Richmond Village before returning to Hobart.
Full-Day Guided Bruny Island Tour from Hobart
Discover the scenic coastline, beaches, national parks, flora, and fauna of Bruny Island on this full-day tour from Hobart. Travel via ferry to the island (tickets included), and walk through the temperate rain forest, stop at a viewing platform at the Neck, and sample locally made products.
2-Hour Return kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Bus
The 4,170-foot (1,270-meter) peak of Mt Wellington is Hobart’s most famous landmark and lies just west of the city. This Explorer Bus ticket offers hassle-free transfers between Hobart and the mountain summit—a 30-minute journey each way. Your ticket is valid all day and there are several different departure times, so you can hop off to hike the mountain trails and spend as long as you like admiring the views from the summit.
Bruny Island Traveller - Gourmet Tasting and Sightseeing Day Trip from Hobart
Discover the gourmet delights of Bruny Island during an all-inclusive tour full-day food tour with a knowledgeable guide who takes you to meet the local producers. You can expect enough food and drink to satisfy a hearty appetite, enjoying seven courses that include oysters, award winning cheeses, local honey, mead and chocolates. Soak in the island’s breathtaking scenery during visits to the Bruny Island Neck, historic Two Tree Point in Adventure Bay, white-sand beaches and nature reserves where rare white wallabies live.
What people are saying about Sailing in Hobart
Half-Day Sailing on the Derwent River from Hobart"It was a stunning day for sailing. The crew were friebdly, informative and accomdating. You were able to sit quietly and enjoy or participate in the sailing of the yacht, moving around was encouraged"..."
Derwent River Historic Harbour Cruise From Hobart"The skipper’s knowledge of the historical Derwent River Sandy Bay Battery Point The Tasman Bridge and his life experiences of the whole area made our memorable trip an adventure to remember. The gorgeous old red ferry was historically inviting.and we had the best stern viewing seats to take in the stunning views on a sunny May afternoon ."..."
Tasman Island Cruises and Port Arthur Historic Site Day Tour from Hobart"Wonderful Tasman Sea Cruise - Beautiful Raw Nature. Guides were excellent. Port Arthur was amazing, beautifully cared for and interesting."..."
Bruny Island Produce Sightseeing and Exclusive Lighthouse Tour"We enjoyed everthing about tour our guide Chris was very friendly and informative. The oysters and chesses and lunch excellent."..."
Full-Day Bruny Island Cruises Day Tour from Hobart"Everything was so organised and quality cruise tour I would recommend to anyone here to visit Tassie."..."
Day Tour in Mt. Field, Mt. Wellington, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and Richmond"Wonderful day out. Loved seeing the wombats and Tasmanian devils, but the view from the top of mount wellington was absolutely breathtaking"..."
Port Arthur, Richmond & Tasman Peninsula Active Day Tour"This day tour was wonderful. It had a good range of activities and the lovely Tasmanian land and seascape were breathtaking . Port Arthur was exactly what we thought it would be and more.Would have liked to get to Richmond earlier as shops were closing just after we arrived But all in all a great tour."..."
Full-Day Guided Bruny Island Tour from Hobart"Excellent Tour - Andrew (10/10) our guide had an intimate and in depth knowledge of Bruny Island. Bruny Island is a natural wonderland."..."
2-Hour Return kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Bus"The lovely driver greg helped me and my brother on Mt Welllington to get to the enclosed lookout as it was very windy but quite an experience thank you"..."
Bruny Island Traveller - Gourmet Tasting and Sightseeing Day Trip from Hobart"Awesome day. Cheese was the highlight and a great start to the day :) Would live to do it again and include a whiskey tasting too"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sailing in Hobart?
The best Sailing in Hobart according to Viator travellers are:
What Sailing in Hobart are taking additional safety precautions?
These Hobart experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Derwent River Historic Harbour Cruise From Hobart
- Tasman Island Cruises and Port Arthur Historic Site Day Tour from Hobart
- Bruny Island Produce Sightseeing and Exclusive Lighthouse Tour
- Full-Day Bruny Island Cruises Day Tour from Hobart
- Day Tour in Mt. Field, Mt. Wellington, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and Richmond
What Sailing in Hobart are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Hobart may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Coffee Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Parliament House Tours & Tickets
- Hobart Sandy Bay Tours & Tickets
- Richmond Gaol Tours & Tickets
- Queens Domain Tours & Tickets
- Richmond Village Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Wellington (Kunanyi) Tours & Tickets
- Convict Trail Tours & Tickets
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Tasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park) Tours & Tickets
- Zoodoo Wildlife Park Tours & Tickets
- Constitution Dock Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Old and New Art (Mona) Tours & Tickets
- Bruny Island Berry Farm Tours & Tickets
- Hobart Convict Penitentiary Tours & Tickets
- Moorilla Winery Tours & Tickets
- Macquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port) Tours & Tickets
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania Tours & Tickets
- Sullivan's Cove Tours & Tickets
- Tinderbox Marine Reserve Tours & Tickets
- Mount Field National Park Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets