Top Hobart Sightseeing Cruises
Private and Luxury
Cruises & Sailing
Likely To Sell Out
When are you travelling?
Time of Day
10 results | All Hobart Tours
Derwent River Historic Harbour Cruise From Hobart
Enjoy Hobart from the water on Derwent River cruise. Choose your preferred time of day for your cruise, including lunch and dinner options, and then glide through the city to admire the harbor and waterfront attractions such as the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, the Tasman Bridge, Government House, Montagu Bay, and Rose Bay.
Half-Day Sailing on the Derwent River from Hobart
Experience Hobart from the water on a 3-hour sailing tour by ocean-racing yacht. As you glide along the River Derwent, admire the city’s coastal scenery, look for wildlife and help the crew with tasks like trimming the sails or grinding the winch. Or, simply relax and enjoy the fresh air. Gourmet snacks will be served while you listen to tales about sailing on the high seas.
Tasman Island Cruises and Port Arthur Historic Site Day Tour from Hobart
Experience the Tasman Peninsula by both land and sea on this day trip from Hobart that includes a 3-hour cruise along the coast of Tasman National Park. Gaze up at towering sea cliffs, look for wildlife like falcons and seals, and learn about the peninsula’s ecosystem. Then visit the World Heritage–listed Port Arthur Historic Site for an in-depth look at Australia’s penal history at this former convict colony. Lunch is included.
Hobart Sightseeing Cruise including Iron Pot Lighthouse
Take a Hobart sightseeing cruise to admire coastal scenery and learn about the maritime history of Tasmania’s capital city. As you travel along the River Derwent to Betsey Island and Iron Pot Lighthouse, one of the oldest lighthouses in Australia, you’ll enjoy sights like Hope Beach, Mt Wellington and Shot Tower. Listen to stories from your guide about life on the sea, from shipwrecks to settlers, on this small-group tour limited to 12 people.
Full-Day Bruny Island Cruises Day Tour from Hobart
Admire Bruny Island by both land and sea on this day trip from Hobart that includes a 3-hour eco-cruise around the island. You’ll have the chance to see remote beaches, rugged coastlines and native wildlife like dolphins and fur seals as you cruise past steep cliffs and deep sea caves. Ferry transport to the island is included, plus morning tea and lunch on the island.
Bruny Island Traveller - Gourmet Tasting and Sightseeing Day Trip from Hobart
Discover the gourmet delights of Bruny Island during an all-inclusive tour full-day food tour with a knowledgeable guide who takes you to meet the local producers. You can expect enough food and drink to satisfy a hearty appetite, enjoying seven courses that include oysters, award winning cheeses, local honey, mead and chocolates. Soak in the island’s breathtaking scenery during visits to the Bruny Island Neck, historic Two Tree Point in Adventure Bay, white-sand beaches and nature reserves where rare white wallabies live.
Southwest Tasmania Wilderness Experience: Fly Cruise and Walk Including Lunch
Visit Tasmania’s Southwest National Park by air on this full-day tour from Hobart. Part of the Tasmania Wilderness World Heritage Area, the park is known for its untouched, remote wilderness setting and is mostly accessible only by plane or boat. Admire views of Hobart and southern Tasmania during the flight, and the land in the park for a boat cruise on Bathurst Harbour. Chose the amount of time you want to spend in the park when booking. This tour is limited to 10 people to provide an intimate small-group experience.
Hobart Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Book a 1- or 2-day pass on a Hobart hop-on hop-off bus tour for an easy way to explore the city's top attractions at your own pace. Travel by double-decker red bus to 20 stops around the city, where you can hop off whenever you wish to visit the places that interest you. Or opt to stay onboard the bus for the full loop.
Bruny Island Produce Sightseeing and Exclusive Lighthouse Tour
Explore Bruny Island on this full-day trip from Hobart. Travel by ferry to the island, look out for seals and penguins as you sail. On the island, admire natural sights like The Neck and Truganini Lookout, and take leisurely walks to look for wallabies and other local wildlife. Discover the island’s food scene with tastings of cheese, chocolate and oysters, plus a lunch of local produce. An exclusive group tour of the historic Cape Bruny Lighthouse completes your experience.
Strahan Day Trip by Air from Hobart Including a Gordon River Cruise
Soak up the scenery of Tasmania by air, land and sea on this unforgettable 9-hour tour from Hobart. Start your adventure with a scenic 50-minute flight to Strahan, then board a catamaran for a 5.5-hour cruise down the serene Gordon River. Keep your camera to hand as you float past UNESCO-listed landscapes, spot landmarks like Hells Gates and take a walking tour of historic Sarah Island. After tucking into a buffet lunch on-board (included), return to Strahan to explore the pretty town on foot. This small-group tour is limited to 14.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sightseeing Cruises in Hobart?
The best Sightseeing Cruises in Hobart according to Viator travellers are:
What Sightseeing Cruises in Hobart are taking additional safety precautions?
These Hobart experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Derwent River Historic Harbour Cruise From Hobart
- Tasman Island Cruises and Port Arthur Historic Site Day Tour from Hobart
- Hobart Sightseeing Cruise including Iron Pot Lighthouse
- Full-Day Bruny Island Cruises Day Tour from Hobart
- Bruny Island Traveller - Gourmet Tasting and Sightseeing Day Trip from Hobart
What Sightseeing Cruises in Hobart are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Hobart may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Coffee Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Hop on Hop Off Buses
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets