Top Kauai Dining Experiences
6 results | All Kauai Tours
Discover the passion and flavors of Hawaii at Luau Kalamaku! Savor a buffet of traditional Hawaiian favorites, beginning with an imu roast pig ceremony. You’ll then be dazzled by a talented troupe of dancers and musicians as they enact legends from Hawaii’s history. The enchanted entertainment includes Polynesian hula dancers, flame throwers and a parade of colorful costumes for a night out in Kauai you won’t soon forget.
The Na Pali Coast is one of the world's most spectacular coastlines. And one of the best ways to see it is with this sunset cruise. As the sun sets, glide past the jagged peaks and emerald valleys from aboard a luxury catamaran,
Kauai’s Na Pali Coast—17 miles of world-renowned landscapes—is certainly best appreciated from the water. Experience it in style aboard a sleek catamaran, crew greeting you with mai tais and a sense of aloha. You’ll catch moments with spinner dolphins and sea turtles, relax over dinner, and raise a glass of Champagne when sunset hits this magnificent slice of the Garden Isle.
Enjoy an enchanted evening in Kauai with a gourmet dinner followed by one of the top-rated luaus on the island! Kick off the night with a Champagne reception and lei greeting at the historic Kilohana Plantation, then settle into a four-course meal of island favorites. After dinner, take in the mesmerizing Luau Kalamaku as dancers, fire-twirlers and musicians enact the story of the first Tahitian voyage to Hawaii. Your premier seat will provide a great view of all the vibrant action.
The Na Pali coast may be 17 miles of pure “Garden Isle” splendor, but there’s even more to explore beyond its 4,000-foot cliffs. On this tour, you’ll go for 60 miles of discovery, from the coast to Kaulakahi Channel to Lehua Crater, the “Forbidden Island” of Ni’ihau, and beyond. Along the way, you’ll spot dolphins, snorkel amongst reefs, and, of course, sip and sit back, relishing in the adventure.
You cannot leave Kauai without an authentic luau experience, and to get one you need only visit us at the newest, most exciting and authentic luau on the island. Fronting the ancient royal surfing grounds. From the impressive torch lighting ceremony that kicks off the evening’s festivities to the mesmerizing hula kahiko (ancient hula) dances performed under the direction of an award-winning kumu hula (hula master) Leilani Rivera Low, Luau Ka Hikina invites you to experience a memorable evening celebrating Hawaiian and Polynesian culture, complete with a locally sourced, traditional Hawaiian feast with a modern point of view and live music.
What people are saying about Dining Experiences in Kauai
LUCKY LADY - Deluxe Na Pali Sunset Tour"The captain and crew were fantastic. Very knowledgeable about the island and have lots of history. Kept the tour so entertaining and fun. Beautiful sights- whale sightings, Tiger shark siting, monk seal sighting. Great service"..."
Leila Na Pali Sunset Dinner Sail"Afternoon sunshine on the Napoli coast was beautiful. The weather is good and sea is acceptable. Beautiful sunset. an see some whales. The service of crews was good. The food and drinks good."..."
Luau Kalamaku with Plantation Owner's Dinner & Show"The 4 course dinner at Gaylord’s was excellent as were the waiting staff! Loved the show and the story telling. Dancers and music were perfect!! Mahalo!!"..."
Luau Ka Hikina Admission Ticket with Dinner and Lei Greeting"Great experience. Food was incredible. Setting was amazing. 1st time doing a Luau. Was educated on the history and different dances."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dining Experiences in Kauai?
The best Dining Experiences in Kauai according to Viator travellers are:
What Dining Experiences in Kauai are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kauai experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Dining Experiences in Kauai are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kauai may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Dinner and Show Tickets
- Lunch Cruises
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Kauai Coffee Company Tours & Tickets
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach) Tours & Tickets
- Koke'e State Park Tours & Tickets
- Wailua Falls Tours & Tickets
- Poipu Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Menehune Fish Pond Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Waialeale Tours & Tickets
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge Tours & Tickets
- Polihale State Park Tours & Tickets
- Old Koloa Town Tours & Tickets
- Kalalau Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Anini Beach Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Museum Tours & Tickets
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge Tours & Tickets
- Niihau Tours & Tickets
- Spouting Horn Tours & Tickets
- Waioli Mission House Tours & Tickets
- Fern Grotto Tours & Tickets
- Kokee Natural History Museum Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets