Top Kauai Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Kauai Tours
An excellent way to start your time in Hawaii, this Kauai food tour offers three options: south, north, and west shores. With a local guide, sample artisan foods, meet chefs and farmers, and indulge in some of the best cuisine the island had to offer. Locations and dishes vary by season, and dietary preferences can be accommodated with advance notice.
Indulge a passion for both nature and chocolate on this tropical tasting tour of Princeville Botanical Gardens in Kauai. Explore the plants and flowers that thrive at different elevations of the island on a guided tour of the garden’s terraces, creek beds, and valley floor, stopping along the way to taste fresh Hawaiian fruit and honey. Rest your feet in a shady outdoor tasting area as you sample single-origin gourmet chocolates from around the world and learn how cocoa beans are transformed into delicious chocolate products.
Learn to surf Kauai’s famous waves with this 2-hour surf lesson on the shores of beautiful Hanalei Bay. Your instructor, a local surfing expert, will teach you fundamentals of paddling, reading the waves and standing up. It’s a great introduction to surfing for beginners, and group size limited to four people to ensure a personalized experience. Toward the end of your lesson, enjoy free time in the mellow waters of Hanalei Bay to practice your new surf skills.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Make the most of your time in the birthplace of surfing by learning to surf, Hawaiian style. In a small group of no more than five people per instructor, you will learn the fundamentals of surfing and ocean safety before getting into the water to ride your first wave. Lessons are timed to avoid crowds so you can enjoy plenty of space.
Invigorate your mind and body with a 1.5-hour beach yoga session in Kauai. Practice right on the sand of glorious Kapaa beach with a friendly, certified instructor, letting the gentle ocean waves and balmy island air inspire guided breathing and stretching. Conclude this morning class with a brief meditation for perfect balance. Namaste.
Guaranteed 1 on 1 instruction Only Company at the "ODD" hours of the day (9am/11am/1pm/3pm) so you don't have to worry about lots of people being in your way Local Professional Surf Instructors. When they are not teaching you, you will catch them in a surf competition somewhere around the world! Year Round Waves...perfect for beginner and intermediate surfers
What people are saying about Unique Experiences in Kauai
Best Food Tours on Kaua'i"Alexis was really nice and explained the foods and the history of the locations really well. It was good to hear that the locations were farm to table type of businesses. The kickshaws Wagua burger and Kukuiula Market juice bar was 2 of my favorites of the south tour. My husband and I went back the next day."..."
Princeville Botanical Gardens Tour and Chocolate Tasting Ticket"Had a wonderful tour and tour guide. It was very interesting learning about the plants on the island and how they came there. t was a lot of walking but very enjoyable. Learned about cacao and got to taste different types."..."
Kauai Learn to Surf GROUP for 2/Private for 3/Private for 4 (your own people)"Kids had a great time. Addy was awesome and super good with them. They caught a ton of waves, and had a lot of fun"..."
Kauai's Ultimate Group Surf Lesson"We booked kind of last minute and they were amazing. Communicated via text and was amazing. Kai our surf instructor was the best. Patient, encouraging and ensured we not only had a great time but we’re successful in surfing. Would do it again!"..."
Kauai's Ultimate Private Surf Lesson"The swell was big on the day we booked so they offered a refund, a rebook, or to go ahead with it but knowing it would be harder. We went ahead with the lesson and she was glad she did! Excellent instructor and good experience!"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Kauai?
The best Unique Experiences in Kauai according to Viator travellers are:
What Unique Experiences in Kauai are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kauai experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Kauai are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kauai may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Kauai Coffee Company Tours & Tickets
- Koke'e State Park Tours & Tickets
- Kalalau Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Kokee Natural History Museum Tours & Tickets
- Wailua Falls Tours & Tickets
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Waialeale Tours & Tickets
- Niihau Tours & Tickets
- Poipu Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge Tours & Tickets
- Old Koloa Town Tours & Tickets
- Polihale State Park Tours & Tickets
- Anini Beach Tours & Tickets
- Kauai Museum Tours & Tickets
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach) Tours & Tickets
- Fern Grotto Tours & Tickets
- Opaekaa Falls Tours & Tickets
- Menehune Fish Pond Tours & Tickets
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets