Phang Nga Discovery and James Bond Island
START LATE TO AVOID CROWDS!
The James Bond Island is perhaps one of the most famous sights in Southern Thailand. Ever since Roger Moore filmed on the island in the early 1970s, tourists have flocked to witness first-hand impressive rock formations and to re-live some of their favorite scenes amongst the beautiful back drop of Phang Nga Bay.
- Leave from your hotel in a comfortable minibus and take a scenic drive into Phang Nga valley.
- Visit one of the most famous cave temples in Phang Nga.
- Leave Phang Nga town with a traditional longtail boat and out through one of the largest native mangrove forests in Thailand.
- Cruise through the caves and beautiful limestone mountains that make up Phang Nga Bay.
- Stop for a walk and a swim at the famous James Bond Island.
- Take a stroll around the stilted fishing village and enjoy a delicious dinner overlooking the bay.
- Cruise back to the pier as the sun sets over the bay and return to your hotel.... More
Price varies by group size