Sekinchan Paddy Fields, Beach, Temple and Fireflies Tour
Explore Sekinchan—a small farming and fishing village just north of Kuala Lumpur—and see how paddy field crops are harvested, processed, and packed. After that make your way to Kuala Selangor, home of the famous lighthouse at Fort Altingsburg. Spot mysterious silvered leaf monkeys and migratory birds before a delightful dinner at a neighborhood restaurant. Complete your evening with a sighting of luminescent fireflies that twinkle in the air.
- Emerald rice paddy fields & stop at old fishing village
- Opportunity to spot migratory birds in Sekinchan
- Visiting historical fort in rustic town of Kuala Selangor
- Delicious & authentic Malaysian dinner at local restaurant
- Glistening & twinkling fireflies along mangrove swamps... More
Price varies by group size