Bally's Las Vegas
In addition to trying your luck in the casino, which includes a poker room, slot machines, and a race and sports book, take in a show at Bally’s Jubilee Theater, featuring magicians, comedians, or sexy rock stars. Or explore the inner workings of the body at the Real Bodies exhibit, which uses about 20 real-life human bodies and more than 200 anatomical specimens to illustrate how our insides work. Fitness buffs can also head to the hotel’s gym, championship tennis courts, and pool.
Recent reviews from experiences in Las Vegas
Things to know before you go
- Families will enjoy the hotel’s indoor space that features black light mini golf, bowling, arcade games, and more.
- You can easily book a tee time at the Rio Secco and Cascata golf courses, both of which are operated by Caesars Entertainment, which also operates Bally’s.
- Day beds and cabanas are available for rent at Blu Pool at Bally’s.
How to get there
Bally’s is located at 3645 South Las Vegas Boulevard in the center of the Strip, across from Caesars Palace and next to Paris Las Vegas. Travelers say that the hotel is easily accessible via car as well as tour buses, and that there is a pickup/drop-off area for ridesharing services.
When to get there
Thanks to the pleasant weather, spring and fall are the most popular times to visit Las Vegas, so expect the biggest crowds at those times. Weekends bring an influx of visitors from nearby cities such as Los Angeles. Also, keep in mind that the pool is open to the public and might get crowded during peak times.
Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Situated next to Bally’s, the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino stands apart from the rest of the Strip thanks to its 50-story replica of the Eiffel Tower, which lights up at night. The hotel also features plenty of other French touches including cobblestone walkways, wrought-iron street lamps, and Parisian-style boutiques.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Fountains of Bellagio
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Las Vegas Strip
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Zombie Burlesque
- Las Vegas CityCenter
- Zappos Theater
- V Theater