High Roller Observation Wheel
A ride on the High Roller affords some of the absolute best views of Las Vegas and the colorful lights of the Strip. Many visitors opt for a standard ticket, which includes one day or night revolution. Another option, particularly for visitors celebrating a special occasion in Sin City, is a happy half hour ride in a cabin outfitted with a full bar. Drinks purchased from the wheelhouse can also be brought onboard.
Recent reviews from experiences in Las Vegas
Things to Know Before You Go
A nighttime ride is a must on a romantic Vegas date.
Choose between a standard admission ticket or a combo package that also includes admission to either the Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck or Fly LINQ.
Remember to use the restroom before getting onboard; restrooms are not available during the ride.
This attraction is completely wheelchair accessible.
How to Get There
High Roller is located at the LINQ between the Flamingo and LINQ hotels. Centrally located on the Strip, it’s easy to get there on foot, but it’s also accessible via the Las Vegas Monorail at the Harrah’s/Linq Station. Valet parking is available at the LINQ’s back entrance.
When to Get There
The High Roller spins daily from late morning to quite late at night. The views are best after dark when the Strip lights up with LED light shows, making the 360-degree views that much more spectacular; however, ticket prices also increase after dark. Since each cabin fits 40 people, it’s rare to have to wait in line and they're also air-conditioned, making them comfortable even in summer.
Getting Hitched on the High Roller
Las Vegas has long been a popular destination for couples looking to tie the knot, and the High Roller offers a new option for doing so. Private cabins can be booked for weddings and other such events, with packages that include everything from professional photography and flowers to a hosted bar.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- LINQ Promenade
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
- Gondola Rides at the Venetian
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- Las Vegas Strip
- Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- V Theater
- Horseshoe Las Vegas
- Fountains of Bellagio