The LINQ attracts visitors mostly for its LINQ Promenade, an outdoor plaza home to numerous shops, casual dining options, and the 28-cabin High Roller. Riders enjoy one 30-minute revolution for stellar views of the Strip and beyond. Alternatively, the Fly LINQ zipline—the only one on the strip—offers an unrivalled thrill.
Nightlife at the LINQ includes a few bars, but the most popular venue is the massive nightclub-style bowling alley with live music concerts, food, multiple bars, and VIP seating. Alternatively, book a ticket for the resident magic show or catch a show at Jimmy Kimmel's Comedy Club.
Things to Know Before You Go
The LINQ is ideal for party-goers, Ferris wheel enthusiasts, and first-time visitors to Vegas.
Purchase High Roller admission in advance to avoid the ticket line.
High Roller night rides, which start at 5pm, are more expensive than daytime rides.
You can buy alcoholic beverages at the High Roller and bring them into your cabin.
The Promenade is an open-air space so make sure to wear sun protection.
The LINQ complex, including the High Roller, is accessible to wheelchair users.
How to Get There
The LINQ is located on South Las Vegas Boulevard, north of Flamingo Road and across the street from the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. You can reach the hotel via the Deuce bus line, take the Las Vegas Monorail to the Harrah’s/LINQ station, or simply walk along the Strip.
When to Get There
The Promenade’s eateries and shops have various opening hours. The High Roller operates from 11:30am to 2am. The bowling alley opens at 5pm, is open to all ages until 8pm (after which it’s 20 years and older only), and features happy hour until 7pm and again at the end of the night.
Happy Hour on the High Roller
To take your High Roller experience up a notch, book a happy hour ride—which, despite the name, is available all afternoon and night. You’ll enjoy your observation-wheel experience in a cabin equipped with an open bar and bartender. It’s a great way to kick off a night out in Vegas.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- High Roller Observation Wheel
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
- Gondola Rides at the Venetian
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- Las Vegas Strip
- Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- V Theater
- Horseshoe Las Vegas
- Fountains of Bellagio