Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
Visitors train to become an agent of the Scientific Training and Tactical Intelligence Operative Network (S.T.A.T.I.O.N.) at the headquarters in the Treasure Island Hotel. As you’re guided around by an interactive app, you’ll see equipment such as Captain America’s uniform and shield, Bruce Banner’s laboratory, Black Widow’s weapons, Ant-Man’s helmet, and Iron Man’s MK 45.
You’ll also access exclusive intelligence files, classified studies, and experiments that explore the history and scientific origins of The Avengers characters. Your goal is to assemble complete case files on all the characters to become a qualified agent.
Things to Know Before You Go
Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. is wheelchair-accessible. Strollers are permitted.
The app you’ll use to tour the exhibit is free to download: save time by downloading before you arrive.
All ages are welcome, but children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
How to Get There
Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. is located inside the Treasure Island Hotel & Casino in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. It’s within walking distance of most Strip attractions, but if you’re staying at the far end, you can take the Deuce public bus to the Venetian nearby. If driving, you’ll find parking at Treasure Island and the Fashion Show Mall.
When to Get There
Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. is a popular attraction and draws crowds, but you can avoid them by visiting during early mornings or evenings. The last entry is admitted one hour before closing. Give yourself at least an hour inside, although die-hard fans can easily spend much of the day here.
The Fashion Show Mall
Since neither food nor drinks are allowed inside the S.T.A.T.I.O.N, it’s best to grab a bite beforehand at the Fashion Show Mall across the street. The mall is one of the largest shopping destinations on the Vegas Strip, and has dozens of restaurants to choose from. It also hosts weekend fashion shows in the central atrium—and sometimes has promotional food giveaways at participating eateries.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
- Gondola Rides at the Venetian
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Erotic Heritage Museum, Las Vegas
- LINQ Promenade
- High Roller Observation Wheel
- Welder Up
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Dig This Las Vegas