The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
Whether you’re visiting Las Vegas specifically for a show or just stopping by to marvel at the neon-lit strip, the majestic theater is a must-see sight. You can visit on a sightseeing tour—on most Las Vegas tours, the Colosseum is a staple stop—or during a custom hop-on-hop-off bus tour. If you want to catch a show, booking tickets in advance in essential in order to avoid disappointment and bag the best seats.
Things to Know Before You Go
Seeing a show at the Colosseum is a must for concert lovers.
The venue is part of the Caesars Palace complex, which encompasses shops, casinos, and restaurants.
Wheelchair-accessible seating is available at every price level.
To pick up online tickets, bring photo ID and the credit card used to purchase
How to Get There
Conveniently located in the centre of the Strip, The Colosseum is within walking distance of most hotels. You can also take a taxi to the venue, or drive yourself to take advantage of valet parking or the self-parking garage. Once inside, the Colosseum is located on the casino floor across from the Forum Food Court and Gordon Ramsay Pub and Grill.
When to Get There
The box office is open from 11am to 7pm on non-show nights and from 11am to 8pm on show nights. Concerts typically begin at 7:30pm. A detailed schedule can be found at the box office or on the shows page on the Caesars Palace website.
The Acoustics at the Colosseum
The Colosseum was built to replicate its ancient Roman counterpart in superficial design only; the hall boasts world-class acoustics. 200 acoustic panels create an intimate feeling throughout the theater, ensuring the best auditory experience regardless of where you sit. Plus, even the furthest seats in the theater are a mere 120 feet (36 meters) from the stage, meaning you’ll have a decent view no matter where your positioned.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Horseshoe Las Vegas
- LINQ Promenade
- Gondola Rides at the Venetian
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Strip
- Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- High Roller Observation Wheel
- Fountains of Bellagio
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino