Top Las Vegas Hot Air Balloon Rides
Private and Luxury
In the Air
Likely To Sell Out
When are you travelling?
Skyscrapers & Towers
Time of Day
8 results | All Las Vegas Tours
Las Vegas Hot Air Balloon Ride
Fly over the Pahrump valley in a colorful hot air balloon on this exciting tour. Get a bird's-eye view of the stunning desert and mountain scenery, located about an hour away from the Las Vegas Strip. Soar as high as 10,000 feet—one of the highest flights available in the area—for unparalleled views. Upon landing, enjoy a Champagne toast to commemorate your scenic flight.
Las Vegas Helicopter Night Flight with Optional VIP Transportation
See the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip and the surrounding region during this nighttime helicopter flight. Soar over this famous stretch of Las Vegas Boulevard with an exclusive sightseeing tour of Sin City’s downtown skyline and beyond, including the Bellagio, the Mirage, and the Fremont Street Experience. Your flight covers approximately 20 miles (32 kilometers). There are a variety of departure times available throughout the evening to fit into almost any schedule. Hotel pickup and drop-off by Mercedes Sprinter is included (if option selected). ** Please note weight restrictions on the helicopter ** ** Please note: Effective for bookings made from March 17, 2022, the price displayed does not include a USD5 per person fuel fee. This fee is payable direct to the supplier on the day of your tour **
The High Roller at The LINQ Ticket
** Book now and receive up to 24% off the full retail price ** At more than 550 feet (167 meters) tall, the High Roller in Vegas isn't your county fair Ferris wheel. See for yourself during a 30-minute revolution in one of the High Roller's 28 air-conditioned compartments. Choose from day or night rides to watch the landscape glimmer with hot sun or neon lights as you soar high above. Whether Sin City is your favorite vacation spot or you've traveled half the world to see the Strip for the first time, this ride above the Las Vegas skyline won't leave you disappointed. Upgrade to include open bar in the High Roller cabin with the Happy Half Hour option.
Fly LINQ Zipline at The LINQ, Las Vegas
** Book now and receive up to 24% off the full retail price ** Try the newest adrenaline-fueled attraction in Las Vegas by soaring down the Fly LINQ zipline. Take in the views from 12 stories above the LINQ promenade on a zipline that begins near Las Vegas Boulevard and ends at the High Roller. Position yourself in a seated position then enjoy the ride with others on ziplines next to you.
Half-Day Emerald Cove Kayak Tour
Experience the serenity of Emerald Cave, a picturesque natural attraction on the Colorado River. This kayaking tour takes a small group max of 15 people paddling up the river with a guide. Stop for snacks and swimming along the way. Round-trip hotel transport is provided from Las Vegas to Willow Beach in Arizona.
VIP 60 Minute Couples Massage
Unwind after a long day and get set for a high-impact Vegas night with this VIP massage combo, delivered by your choice of female or male therapist. Relax in a VIP room, or private room if you’re a party of two, as you enjoy an invigorating foot massage with sea salt followed by an indulgent hot stone body massage.
Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Night Flight with Optional Transportation
See the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip on this whirlwind helicopter flight. Soar over this famous stretch of Las Vegas Boulevard for a bird's-eye view of Sin City’s downtown skyline and beyond, including the Bellagio, the Mirage, and the Fremont Street Experience. Your flight covers approximately four miles (six kilometers). There are a variety of departure times available throughout the evening to fit into almost any schedule. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included (if option selected) for your convenience.
Red Rock Canyon Sunset Horseback Ride and Barbeque
Immerse yourself in the rugged, wide-open beauty of the Nevada desert and experience true cowboy hospitality on a sunset horseback ride through Red Rock Canyon. With an expert wrangler leading the way, ride along a winding mountainous trail through desert shrub and inspiring rock formations. After watching the sun set over Las Vegas Valley, enjoy a campfire barbecue complete with grilled meats, corn on the cob and cowboy s’mores. Includes round-trip transfers from select Las Vegas hotels.
What people are saying about Hot Air Balloon Rides in Las Vegas
Las Vegas Hot Air Balloon Ride"My favorite adventure here in Vegas. Beautiful and serene. The crew and pilot were very funny and informative. Definitely recommend and would do again. It’s worth the early wake up."..."
Las Vegas Helicopter Night Flight with Optional VIP Transportation"It was fun and exciting I would do it again back to back and when we come back we will definitely reserve our spot"..."
The High Roller at The LINQ Ticket"It was a once in a lifetime activity. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. A kiss at the very top to commemorate our first time in the Linq."..."
Fly LINQ Zipline at The LINQ, Las Vegas"I came up on the elevator and I was nervous because I thought I was afraid of height. But I amazed myself and had a blast. I liked it a lot. I wish, it was little longer for the money I paid $ 103.00 for two. But I had fun."..."
Half-Day Emerald Cove Kayak Tour"Great trip. Our guide (Mike) was fantastic and looked after me as I was travelling solo. All equipment was in good condition and plenty of water & snacks were available."..."
VIP 60 Minute Couples Massage"Great massage and value compared to any hotel spas on the strip! Highly recommend. Nice relaxing setting, male and female masseuses and great service"..."
Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Night Flight with Optional Transportation"We had such a great time! Even though it’s a short time in the air, the captain did a great job letting us know what we were seeing and making sure we had great views! The music in the headphones made it feel like a main character experience! This was one of our highlights of our trip!"..."
Red Rock Canyon Sunset Horseback Ride and Barbeque"Get away from the hustle of the city in the beatiful and peaceful outdoors using transportation from a bygone erra The staff were all first rate, capable and considerate. The food was also first rate."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Hot Air Balloon Rides in Las Vegas?
The best Hot Air Balloon Rides in Las Vegas according to Viator travellers are:
What Hot Air Balloon Rides in Las Vegas are 1 hour or less?
Hot Air Balloon Rides in Las Vegas that are 1 hour or less are:
What Hot Air Balloon Rides in Las Vegas are taking additional safety precautions?
These Las Vegas experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Hot Air Balloon Rides in Las Vegas are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Las Vegas may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- In the Air
- Helicopter Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Colorado River Tours & Tickets
- The Dome At Container Park Tours & Tickets
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area Tours & Tickets
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino Tours & Tickets
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition Tours & Tickets
- Casino at the Tropicana Las Vegas Tours & Tickets
- Calico Hills Tours & Tickets
- Neon Museum Tours & Tickets
- Zappos Theater Tours & Tickets
- Elvis Chapel Tours & Tickets
- Welder Up Tours & Tickets
- The Mob Museum Tours & Tickets
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art Tours & Tickets
- Rick's Restorations Tours & Tickets
- Count's Kustoms Tours & Tickets
- Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino Tours & Tickets
- Adventuredome Tours & Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck Tours & Tickets
- Grand Canyon Skywalk Tours & Tickets
- V Theater Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman