Top Las Vegas White Water Rafting
Likely To Sell Out
Private and Luxury
When are you travelling?
Time of Day
Read MoreShow Less
Though the Las Vegas Strip has no shortage of activities, the mighty and massive Colorado River—which runs through five US states—draws a crowd all its own. Step away from the city lights and into the stunning natural scenery and exciting rapids with these river-rafting tours from Vegas.
Grand Canyon Rafting Tours
Experience the thrill of white-water rafting alongside the dramatic cliffs of the Grand Canyon. With the help of your guide, you’ll travel 2.5 hours south to Arizona and take to the rapids with a 40-mile (64-kilometer) journey along the Colorado River. Waterfalls and canyons await, as does the option to add a helicopter ride that gives you an unforgettable birds-eye view of the river and the surrounding landscape.
Black Canyon Rafting Tours
Just a short drive from Las Vegas is the famous Hoover Dam. With Black Canyon rafting adventures (also on the Colorado River), you’ll see the man-made marvel from a little-seen perspective. Immersed in the rugged desert scenery, you may also spot local wildlife like osprey and bighorn sheep.
9 results | All Las Vegas Tours
Half-Day Emerald Cove Kayak Tour
Experience the serenity of Emerald Cave, a picturesque natural attraction on the Colorado River. This kayaking tour takes a small group max of 15 people paddling up the river with a guide. Stop for snacks and swimming along the way. Round-trip hotel transport is provided from Las Vegas to Willow Beach in Arizona.
Grand Canyon White Water Rafting Trip from Las Vegas
Add a thrilling outdoor adventure to any Las Vegas vacation with this guided, full-day whitewater rafting trip down the Colorado River. Enjoy a road trip to Peach Springs, Arizona, home of the Hualapai Indians at the gateway to the Grand Canyon. Then, challenge the mighty Colorado River’s varied rapids on a journey through the canyon, taking a side hike to Travertine Falls along the way. A boxed lunch and a hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
3-Hour Black Canyon Tour by Motorized Raft with Optional Transport
Escape from Las Vegas to experience the Black Canyon on a gentle 3-hour raft tour on the Colorado River. Board your motorized raft at the Lake Mead National Recreation Area and relax as your guide steers the boat along the Colorado River, providing a smooth trip through the canyon landscape. Soak in the scenery of Hoover Dam, tall rock cliffs, caves, and riverside beaches as your guide shares commentary about the wildlife and history of the region. Includes boxed lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off from Las Vegas.
Emerald Cave Kayak Tour with Optional Las Vegas Pickup
Leave behind the bustle of Las Vegas—and get up close and personal with the beautiful Colorado River—on this half-day kayaking tour. Hop aboard your shuttle at the Mandalay Bay Resort, head to Willow Beach, and grab your life jackets and paddles. Then, set off on a gentle, 5-mile (8-kilometer) trip down the Black Canyon, complete with a visit to Emerald Cave. Snacks and water are included.
Self-Drive 1-Day Grand Canyon Whitewater Rafting Tour
Add a thrilling outdoor adventure to any Las Vegas or Flagstaff vacation with this guided whitewater rafting trip down the Colorado River. Take a road trip to Peach Springs, Arizona, home of the Hualapai Indians at the gateway to the Grand Canyon. Then, challenge the mighty Colorado River’s varied rapids on a 40-mile (64-kilometer) journey through the canyon, taking a side hike to a travertine waterfall along the way. Boxed lunch is included, and an optional hotel pickup and drop-off is available to purchase.
Half-Day Kayak Tour in the Black Canyon from Las Vegas
Kayak down the Colorado River on this half-day tour from Las Vegas. Spend ample time on the water taking in the amazing sights of the Black Canyon of the area and maybe even spot wildlife like bighorn sheep, coyotes, or bald eagles as you paddle along. Visit beautiful beaches, a cave, and enjoy snacks and bottled water included on your tour.
Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour & Hoover Dam Photo Stop with Optional Skywalk
Visit the Grand Canyon, and see several other sights along the way, on this full-day tour from Las Vegas. Travel by a modern luxury bus with air conditioning and restroom on board. On the way, enjoy a hot breakfast, stop for photos at the Hoover Dam and drive by an ancient Joshua Tree Forest. With VIP bus access, spend more time at Grand Canyon West, where you will enjoy a lunch overlooking the rim and can add an optional Skywalk.
Las Vegas Helicopter Night Flight with Optional VIP Transportation
See the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip and the surrounding region during this nighttime helicopter flight. Soar over this famous stretch of Las Vegas Boulevard with an exclusive sightseeing tour of Sin City’s downtown skyline and beyond, including the Bellagio, the Mirage, and the Fremont Street Experience. Your flight covers approximately 20 miles (32 kilometers). There are a variety of departure times available throughout the evening to fit into almost any schedule. Hotel pickup and drop-off by Mercedes Sprinter is included (if option selected). ** Please note weight restrictions on the helicopter ** ** Please note: Effective for bookings made from March 17, 2022, the price displayed does not include a USD5 per person fuel fee. This fee is payable direct to the supplier on the day of your tour **
2-Hour Horseback Riding through Red Rock Canyon
Take a break from the glitz and clamor of the Las Vegas Strip for a true western adventure on a 2-hour horseback ride through spectacular Red Rock Canyon. Climb atop a trusted mount and ride through a rugged landscape of desert valleys and ravines, while a friendly cowboy wrangler leads the way. Whether it’s your first time on a horse or you’re an experienced rider, it’s a great way to experience the mystical Nevada desert.
What people are saying about White Water Rafting in Las Vegas
Half-Day Emerald Cove Kayak Tour"Great experience. We highly recommend. Kayaking took around 3.5/4hrs and then 1.5hr journey to and from Vegas. There is a bit of time spent either side of kayaking too. So this is definitely a full day experience. Our guide was great and the location was beautiful!"..."
Grand Canyon White Water Rafting Trip from Las Vegas"This is without doubt the best way to really experience the canyon. You get to meet the local. The rafting is not at all dangerous and super fun! The views are spectacular! I can honestly say that I experienced the Canyon and the people who preserve its natural beauty."..."
3-Hour Black Canyon Tour by Motorized Raft with Optional Transport"The boat driver Giovonni was awesome, he did a wonderful job of telling us history and information about each stop we made. He was fun in between. He made the tour the best part even though the tour itself was awesome."..."
Emerald Cave Kayak Tour with Optional Las Vegas Pickup"Griff was an excellent guide with tons of knowledge about the area! We had a phenomenal time. Water was 53 degrees but felt great in tbe hot sun."..."
Self-Drive 1-Day Grand Canyon Whitewater Rafting Tour"This was an amazing trip, so glad we did this! We went 5/31 and it was cold, so dress accordingly. Between the 40 degree water and the wind, it can be cold. Be prepared for a long day from the long bus ride into the canyon and the long ride out, but again worth the experience! Kyle, our guide through the canyon, give great perspective on the history and beauty of a wonderful landmark. Memories my family and I will cherish for a lifetime."..."
Half-Day Kayak Tour in the Black Canyon from Las Vegas"It was a great trip, just the right length and time. Seth, our guide, was very knowledgeable about the river and area and also super entertaining!"..."
Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour & Hoover Dam Photo Stop with Optional Skywalk"Great time, very funny & fun. I would definitely do this tour again!!! With Manuel (driver) & Joe. Great!!!"..."
Las Vegas Helicopter Night Flight with Optional VIP Transportation"Grad trip for the girls!!! Amazing experience. They all loved it! 11pm best time ever! Pilot was awesome!"..."
2-Hour Horseback Riding through Red Rock Canyon"Spectacular trip from start to finish. Pick up from hotel and drop back off and fantastic 2 hour horseback ride through Red Rock Canyon with stunning views. Staff were exceptionally kind and made you feel comfortable throughout whole experience. My wife and I had two lovely horses called Ruby and Big Sage ."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best White Water Rafting in Las Vegas?
The best White Water Rafting in Las Vegas according to Viator travellers are:
What White Water Rafting in Las Vegas are taking additional safety precautions?
These Las Vegas experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What White Water Rafting in Las Vegas are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Las Vegas may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- White Water Rafting
- In the Air
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Float Trips
- Kayaking Tours
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Las Vegas Springs Preserve Tours & Tickets
- Zak Bagans' The Haunted Museum Tours & Tickets
- The Dome At Container Park Tours & Tickets
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino Tours & Tickets
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition Tours & Tickets
- Zion National Park Tours & Tickets
- Adventuredome Tours & Tickets
- Death Valley National Park Tours & Tickets
- Graceland Wedding Chapel Tours & Tickets
- Showroom at the D Las Vegas Tours & Tickets
- The D Las Vegas Tours & Tickets
- Calico Hills Tours & Tickets
- The Mob Museum Tours & Tickets
- Neon Museum Tours & Tickets
- Mirage Hotel and Casino Tours & Tickets
- Gold and Silver Pawn Shop (Home of Pawn Stars) Tours & Tickets
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Tours & Tickets
- Grand Canyon North Rim Tours & Tickets
- Rick's Restorations Tours & Tickets
- LINQ Promenade Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman