Leolandia Tours and Tickets
There’s something for every fun-loving family member at the eclectic Leolandia park, with attractions from impressive models of some of Italy’s most iconic monuments to lighthearted water rides and an exotic bird sanctuary with live shows. If your kids need a break from the bustle of Milan, take a day trip to this unique amusement park.
Via Vittorio Veneto, 52 , Capriate San Gervasio, Lombardy, 24042
Looks like we don't have any Leolandia tours or tickets. Try one of these other top landmarks.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are Leolandia hours of operation?
Leolandia hours of operation: Hours are usually 10am-6pm, but vary depending on specific areas of the park. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Accademia Carrara
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)
- Corso Buenos Aires
- Palazzo Lombardia
- Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)
- Piazza Gae Aulenti
- Porta Nuova
- 10 Corso Como
- Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)
- Via della Spiga
- Quadrilatero d'Oro
- Via Monte Napoleone
- Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)