The London Eye offers unparalleled views of central London's world-famous landmarks from its prime location on the Thames River waterfront, opposite Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. The gigantic, 443-foot-high observation wheel was built to mark the millennium in 2000 and quickly became one of the most popular paid attractions in the United Kingdom.
Ways to experience London Eye
Browse. Filter. Book.
Best of London Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard, with a Cream Tea or London Eye Upgrade
What are London Eye hours of operation?
Should I book London Eye tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit London Eye 2020?
What's the best way to experience London Eye?
- Big Bus London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise with Optional London Eye
- London Eye River Cruise and Standard London Eye Ticket
- London Eye Standard Ticket
- London Eye Fast-Track Ticket
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Salisbury
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais